EndWar heading for handhelds
Ubisoft have confirmed this morning that their new Tom Clancy-themed strategy series, EndWar, will be heading to the DS and the PSP handhelds. The game is already set for the PS3 and the Xbox 360 this Christmas.
Handheld 'optimised' gameplay is mooted, and Funatics are developing these new games, which will see you taking charge of US, European or Russian forces through three campaigns.
Each campaign will boast 30 'scenarios', with conflict taking place in famous locales like London and Paris. You'll be able to create your own missions for two-player games, if you wish, or play one of the existing missions.
Unlike the voice-controlled big-brother heading to next-gen consoles, this game will use turn-based gameplay, 'move and attack phases' promising the intensity of real-time conflict.
Each faction will have over 20 units, we hear, with ground, air and naval units covered - the DS version of EndWar, meanwhile, will be stylus-controlled.
No dating is mooted yet. More on this freshness as we get it.
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2