EndWar heading for handhelds
Ubisoft have confirmed this morning that their new Tom Clancy-themed strategy series, EndWar, will be heading to the DS and the PSP handhelds. The game is already set for the PS3 and the Xbox 360 this Christmas.
Handheld 'optimised' gameplay is mooted, and Funatics are developing these new games, which will see you taking charge of US, European or Russian forces through three campaigns.
Each campaign will boast 30 'scenarios', with conflict taking place in famous locales like London and Paris. You'll be able to create your own missions for two-player games, if you wish, or play one of the existing missions.
Unlike the voice-controlled big-brother heading to next-gen consoles, this game will use turn-based gameplay, 'move and attack phases' promising the intensity of real-time conflict.
Each faction will have over 20 units, we hear, with ground, air and naval units covered - the DS version of EndWar, meanwhile, will be stylus-controlled.
No dating is mooted yet. More on this freshness as we get it.
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword