BioShock PS3 DLC looming
Challenge Rooms, one of the key new features being added to the PS3 version of the seminal BioShock, will arrive in DLC-form come the 20th of November, we learn this morning.
It is unclear exactly what will be contained within this new downloadable ensemble, or how much it will cost however (could it be free?).
The Challenge Rooms, which Take-Two showed us back at E3 in the summer, are combat-focussed scenarios; with occasional puzzle elements, that set you tasks outside of the main story. Presumably this is why they're being added as DLC.
A few playful arenas look likely, and we might even be taken to a few new parts of Rapture thanks to the Challenge Rooms.
BioShock PS3 is available now, we'll have a full review soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date