BioShock PS3 DLC looming
Challenge Rooms, one of the key new features being added to the PS3 version of the seminal BioShock, will arrive in DLC-form come the 20th of November, we learn this morning.
It is unclear exactly what will be contained within this new downloadable ensemble, or how much it will cost however (could it be free?).
The Challenge Rooms, which Take-Two showed us back at E3 in the summer, are combat-focussed scenarios; with occasional puzzle elements, that set you tasks outside of the main story. Presumably this is why they're being added as DLC.
A few playful arenas look likely, and we might even be taken to a few new parts of Rapture thanks to the Challenge Rooms.
BioShock PS3 is available now, we'll have a full review soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer