BioShock PS3 DLC looming
Challenge Rooms, one of the key new features being added to the PS3 version of the seminal BioShock, will arrive in DLC-form come the 20th of November, we learn this morning.
It is unclear exactly what will be contained within this new downloadable ensemble, or how much it will cost however (could it be free?).
The Challenge Rooms, which Take-Two showed us back at E3 in the summer, are combat-focussed scenarios; with occasional puzzle elements, that set you tasks outside of the main story. Presumably this is why they're being added as DLC.
A few playful arenas look likely, and we might even be taken to a few new parts of Rapture thanks to the Challenge Rooms.
BioShock PS3 is available now, we'll have a full review soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year