ActiBlizz plot Guitar Hero Modern Hits?
More news on the grapevine this morning, word this time reaching us that Activision Blizzard have filed yet another trademark for a Guitar Hero related product. The game, if it exists, will be called Guitar Hero Modern Hits.
The filing apparently reveals that this trademark definitely covers a videogame offering of some description - although given the number of trademarks now filed in relation of Red Octane's hit series it is unclear whether this game will actually get made.
In the past, Activision have also made filings in relation to Guitar Villain, DJ Hero and Drum Hero - although it is unknown whether or not new games using these titles will ever see the light of day.
We'll keep you posted.
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory