ActiBlizz plot Guitar Hero Modern Hits?
More news on the grapevine this morning, word this time reaching us that Activision Blizzard have filed yet another trademark for a Guitar Hero related product. The game, if it exists, will be called Guitar Hero Modern Hits.
The filing apparently reveals that this trademark definitely covers a videogame offering of some description - although given the number of trademarks now filed in relation of Red Octane's hit series it is unclear whether this game will actually get made.
In the past, Activision have also made filings in relation to Guitar Villain, DJ Hero and Drum Hero - although it is unknown whether or not new games using these titles will ever see the light of day.
We'll keep you posted.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date