ActiBlizz plot Guitar Hero Modern Hits?
More news on the grapevine this morning, word this time reaching us that Activision Blizzard have filed yet another trademark for a Guitar Hero related product. The game, if it exists, will be called Guitar Hero Modern Hits.
The filing apparently reveals that this trademark definitely covers a videogame offering of some description - although given the number of trademarks now filed in relation of Red Octane's hit series it is unclear whether this game will actually get made.
In the past, Activision have also made filings in relation to Guitar Villain, DJ Hero and Drum Hero - although it is unknown whether or not new games using these titles will ever see the light of day.
We'll keep you posted.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful