ActiBlizz plot Guitar Hero Modern Hits?
More news on the grapevine this morning, word this time reaching us that Activision Blizzard have filed yet another trademark for a Guitar Hero related product. The game, if it exists, will be called Guitar Hero Modern Hits.
The filing apparently reveals that this trademark definitely covers a videogame offering of some description - although given the number of trademarks now filed in relation of Red Octane's hit series it is unclear whether this game will actually get made.
In the past, Activision have also made filings in relation to Guitar Villain, DJ Hero and Drum Hero - although it is unknown whether or not new games using these titles will ever see the light of day.
We'll keep you posted.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free