ActiBlizz plot Guitar Hero Modern Hits?
More news on the grapevine this morning, word this time reaching us that Activision Blizzard have filed yet another trademark for a Guitar Hero related product. The game, if it exists, will be called Guitar Hero Modern Hits.
The filing apparently reveals that this trademark definitely covers a videogame offering of some description - although given the number of trademarks now filed in relation of Red Octane's hit series it is unclear whether this game will actually get made.
In the past, Activision have also made filings in relation to Guitar Villain, DJ Hero and Drum Hero - although it is unknown whether or not new games using these titles will ever see the light of day.
We'll keep you posted.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO