BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams sighted
Word online today has it that there's a new BioShock 2 trailer at the end of BioShock PS3, the new teaser revealing that the game is set to be called BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams.
The trailer features a smartly dressed Little Sister carrying a Big Daddy toy; and we hear the game will now be set on the Atlantic coast.
The fact that this trailer was included in the PlayStation 3 version of the original game would suggest that BioShock 2 is being readied for a multi-platform release. The original was 360 and PC exclusive for over a year.
We'll bring you more on this hugely anticipated sequel very soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year