BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams sighted
Word online today has it that there's a new BioShock 2 trailer at the end of BioShock PS3, the new teaser revealing that the game is set to be called BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams.
The trailer features a smartly dressed Little Sister carrying a Big Daddy toy; and we hear the game will now be set on the Atlantic coast.
The fact that this trailer was included in the PlayStation 3 version of the original game would suggest that BioShock 2 is being readied for a multi-platform release. The original was 360 and PC exclusive for over a year.
We'll bring you more on this hugely anticipated sequel very soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title