BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams sighted
Word online today has it that there's a new BioShock 2 trailer at the end of BioShock PS3, the new teaser revealing that the game is set to be called BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams.
The trailer features a smartly dressed Little Sister carrying a Big Daddy toy; and we hear the game will now be set on the Atlantic coast.
The fact that this trailer was included in the PlayStation 3 version of the original game would suggest that BioShock 2 is being readied for a multi-platform release. The original was 360 and PC exclusive for over a year.
We'll bring you more on this hugely anticipated sequel very soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer