BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams sighted
Word online today has it that there's a new BioShock 2 trailer at the end of BioShock PS3, the new teaser revealing that the game is set to be called BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams.
The trailer features a smartly dressed Little Sister carrying a Big Daddy toy; and we hear the game will now be set on the Atlantic coast.
The fact that this trailer was included in the PlayStation 3 version of the original game would suggest that BioShock 2 is being readied for a multi-platform release. The original was 360 and PC exclusive for over a year.
We'll bring you more on this hugely anticipated sequel very soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release