GTA: San Andreas set for Xbox Originals
Critically acclaimed and commercially monstrous, Microsoft have today confirmed that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is on its way to the Xbox Originals download platform on Live.
We hear this classic re-release will arrive on the 360 service next Monday, and will cost 1,200 Microsoft Points to acquire.
The game was a huge success the first time around, and this debut shows that Rockstar are very much ensconced with Microsoft - if the exclusive GTA IV content in-bound didn't show this already (still no date...).
It may be looking a little older now, but San Andreas is still regarded by many as the pinnacle the series reached prior to the next-gen version, and there's plenty of sandbox gameplay, gritty plot and action to get to grips with.
The 20th it is.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014