GTA: San Andreas set for Xbox Originals
Critically acclaimed and commercially monstrous, Microsoft have today confirmed that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is on its way to the Xbox Originals download platform on Live.
We hear this classic re-release will arrive on the 360 service next Monday, and will cost 1,200 Microsoft Points to acquire.
The game was a huge success the first time around, and this debut shows that Rockstar are very much ensconced with Microsoft - if the exclusive GTA IV content in-bound didn't show this already (still no date...).
It may be looking a little older now, but San Andreas is still regarded by many as the pinnacle the series reached prior to the next-gen version, and there's plenty of sandbox gameplay, gritty plot and action to get to grips with.
The 20th it is.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release