GTA: San Andreas set for Xbox Originals
Critically acclaimed and commercially monstrous, Microsoft have today confirmed that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is on its way to the Xbox Originals download platform on Live.
We hear this classic re-release will arrive on the 360 service next Monday, and will cost 1,200 Microsoft Points to acquire.
The game was a huge success the first time around, and this debut shows that Rockstar are very much ensconced with Microsoft - if the exclusive GTA IV content in-bound didn't show this already (still no date...).
It may be looking a little older now, but San Andreas is still regarded by many as the pinnacle the series reached prior to the next-gen version, and there's plenty of sandbox gameplay, gritty plot and action to get to grips with.
The 20th it is.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto