GTA: San Andreas set for Xbox Originals
Critically acclaimed and commercially monstrous, Microsoft have today confirmed that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is on its way to the Xbox Originals download platform on Live.
We hear this classic re-release will arrive on the 360 service next Monday, and will cost 1,200 Microsoft Points to acquire.
The game was a huge success the first time around, and this debut shows that Rockstar are very much ensconced with Microsoft - if the exclusive GTA IV content in-bound didn't show this already (still no date...).
It may be looking a little older now, but San Andreas is still regarded by many as the pinnacle the series reached prior to the next-gen version, and there's plenty of sandbox gameplay, gritty plot and action to get to grips with.
The 20th it is.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan