Molyneux hints at "politically contentious" new title
Fable 2 may not quite be out the door, but that hasn't stopped Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux hinting that his next project might be unveiled at the Game Developers Conference, which takes place next March.
An ambitious new title is the order of the day, we hear, Molyneux telling Kikizo that Microsoft want "shock and awe", so announcement plans are not 100% fixed yet.
Molyneux's next project promises to be "unbelievably ambitious" and "politically contentious" - which we have to admit does sound intriguing.
Molyneux has previously hinted that Fable is likely to continue - with 3,4 and 5 planning already underway.
Fable 2 will be released on the 24th of October.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year