Molyneux hints at "politically contentious" new title
Fable 2 may not quite be out the door, but that hasn't stopped Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux hinting that his next project might be unveiled at the Game Developers Conference, which takes place next March.
An ambitious new title is the order of the day, we hear, Molyneux telling Kikizo that Microsoft want "shock and awe", so announcement plans are not 100% fixed yet.
Molyneux's next project promises to be "unbelievably ambitious" and "politically contentious" - which we have to admit does sound intriguing.
Molyneux has previously hinted that Fable is likely to continue - with 3,4 and 5 planning already underway.
Fable 2 will be released on the 24th of October.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3