Molyneux hints at "politically contentious" new title
Fable 2 may not quite be out the door, but that hasn't stopped Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux hinting that his next project might be unveiled at the Game Developers Conference, which takes place next March.
An ambitious new title is the order of the day, we hear, Molyneux telling Kikizo that Microsoft want "shock and awe", so announcement plans are not 100% fixed yet.
Molyneux's next project promises to be "unbelievably ambitious" and "politically contentious" - which we have to admit does sound intriguing.
Molyneux has previously hinted that Fable is likely to continue - with 3,4 and 5 planning already underway.
Fable 2 will be released on the 24th of October.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes