Molyneux hints at "politically contentious" new title
Fable 2 may not quite be out the door, but that hasn't stopped Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux hinting that his next project might be unveiled at the Game Developers Conference, which takes place next March.
An ambitious new title is the order of the day, we hear, Molyneux telling Kikizo that Microsoft want "shock and awe", so announcement plans are not 100% fixed yet.
Molyneux's next project promises to be "unbelievably ambitious" and "politically contentious" - which we have to admit does sound intriguing.
Molyneux has previously hinted that Fable is likely to continue - with 3,4 and 5 planning already underway.
Fable 2 will be released on the 24th of October.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network