Molyneux hints at "politically contentious" new title
Fable 2 may not quite be out the door, but that hasn't stopped Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux hinting that his next project might be unveiled at the Game Developers Conference, which takes place next March.
An ambitious new title is the order of the day, we hear, Molyneux telling Kikizo that Microsoft want "shock and awe", so announcement plans are not 100% fixed yet.
Molyneux's next project promises to be "unbelievably ambitious" and "politically contentious" - which we have to admit does sound intriguing.
Molyneux has previously hinted that Fable is likely to continue - with 3,4 and 5 planning already underway.
Fable 2 will be released on the 24th of October.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny