SEGA announces and dates Victory At Stalingrad DLC for Company Of Heroes 2
SEGA has released details of the upcoming Victory At Stalingrad downloadable content for Company Of Heroes 2.
Victory At Stalingrad will add one new co-op scenario, two new solo challenges and three new AI battles based on one of the most gruelling and destructive battles in the history of WWII.
The new DLC will be released alongside the free Tunring Point update which brings in two new multiplayer maps, four multiplayer commanders and the new World Builder map creator to allow players to create and share their own multiplayer maps.
Turning Point and Victory At Stalingrad will both be released on November the 12th. Victory At Staligrad will cost 6.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/USD and is available to pre-order on Steam from today until November the 11th with 10 percent off.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch