SEGA announces and dates Victory At Stalingrad DLC for Company Of Heroes 2
SEGA has released details of the upcoming Victory At Stalingrad downloadable content for Company Of Heroes 2.
Victory At Stalingrad will add one new co-op scenario, two new solo challenges and three new AI battles based on one of the most gruelling and destructive battles in the history of WWII.
The new DLC will be released alongside the free Tunring Point update which brings in two new multiplayer maps, four multiplayer commanders and the new World Builder map creator to allow players to create and share their own multiplayer maps.
Turning Point and Victory At Stalingrad will both be released on November the 12th. Victory At Staligrad will cost 6.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/USD and is available to pre-order on Steam from today until November the 11th with 10 percent off.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter