SEGA announces and dates Victory At Stalingrad DLC for Company Of Heroes 2
SEGA has released details of the upcoming Victory At Stalingrad downloadable content for Company Of Heroes 2.
Victory At Stalingrad will add one new co-op scenario, two new solo challenges and three new AI battles based on one of the most gruelling and destructive battles in the history of WWII.
The new DLC will be released alongside the free Tunring Point update which brings in two new multiplayer maps, four multiplayer commanders and the new World Builder map creator to allow players to create and share their own multiplayer maps.
Turning Point and Victory At Stalingrad will both be released on November the 12th. Victory At Staligrad will cost 6.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/USD and is available to pre-order on Steam from today until November the 11th with 10 percent off.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game