SEGA announces and dates Victory At Stalingrad DLC for Company Of Heroes 2
SEGA has released details of the upcoming Victory At Stalingrad downloadable content for Company Of Heroes 2.
Victory At Stalingrad will add one new co-op scenario, two new solo challenges and three new AI battles based on one of the most gruelling and destructive battles in the history of WWII.
The new DLC will be released alongside the free Tunring Point update which brings in two new multiplayer maps, four multiplayer commanders and the new World Builder map creator to allow players to create and share their own multiplayer maps.
Turning Point and Victory At Stalingrad will both be released on November the 12th. Victory At Staligrad will cost 6.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/USD and is available to pre-order on Steam from today until November the 11th with 10 percent off.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update