SEGA announces and dates Victory At Stalingrad DLC for Company Of Heroes 2
SEGA has released details of the upcoming Victory At Stalingrad downloadable content for Company Of Heroes 2.
Victory At Stalingrad will add one new co-op scenario, two new solo challenges and three new AI battles based on one of the most gruelling and destructive battles in the history of WWII.
The new DLC will be released alongside the free Tunring Point update which brings in two new multiplayer maps, four multiplayer commanders and the new World Builder map creator to allow players to create and share their own multiplayer maps.
Turning Point and Victory At Stalingrad will both be released on November the 12th. Victory At Staligrad will cost 6.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/USD and is available to pre-order on Steam from today until November the 11th with 10 percent off.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto