Champions Online beta begins
Cryptic today confirm that their beta test for Champions Online is now open to applications via the official website - the new super hero-themed MMO set to enter testing soon.
The specialist online game maker's opus is being created for the PC and the Xbox 360, but we hear the beta test now opening is only on the beige box.
Applications may be open now, but the test itself won't commence until mid-November, so you've plenty of time to get into character ahead of the frolicking.
The final game is due out in spring 2009, and it'll be delivered by Take-Two. More as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title