Champions Online beta begins
Cryptic today confirm that their beta test for Champions Online is now open to applications via the official website - the new super hero-themed MMO set to enter testing soon.
The specialist online game maker's opus is being created for the PC and the Xbox 360, but we hear the beta test now opening is only on the beige box.
Applications may be open now, but the test itself won't commence until mid-November, so you've plenty of time to get into character ahead of the frolicking.
The final game is due out in spring 2009, and it'll be delivered by Take-Two. More as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter