Champions Online beta begins
Cryptic today confirm that their beta test for Champions Online is now open to applications via the official website - the new super hero-themed MMO set to enter testing soon.
The specialist online game maker's opus is being created for the PC and the Xbox 360, but we hear the beta test now opening is only on the beige box.
Applications may be open now, but the test itself won't commence until mid-November, so you've plenty of time to get into character ahead of the frolicking.
The final game is due out in spring 2009, and it'll be delivered by Take-Two. More as we get it.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early