Champions Online beta begins
Cryptic today confirm that their beta test for Champions Online is now open to applications via the official website - the new super hero-themed MMO set to enter testing soon.
The specialist online game maker's opus is being created for the PC and the Xbox 360, but we hear the beta test now opening is only on the beige box.
Applications may be open now, but the test itself won't commence until mid-November, so you've plenty of time to get into character ahead of the frolicking.
The final game is due out in spring 2009, and it'll be delivered by Take-Two. More as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer