Spore getting space expansion
We already knew that EA's sandbox-simulation game Spore was getting a new add-on this November, extending the creature creation part of the game through the Creepy & Cute parts pack.
Speaking with blog Joystiq, the publisher has now also let slip that a new 'Space phase' expansion pack is on the way for the title - we hear it'll arrive in spring 2009.
In the expansion, players' creatures are able to beam down from spaceships to explore newly discovered planets; with new challenges and special missions introduced.
We also hear talk of a new Adventure Creator tool, which well let people create and share their own mission ideas.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO