Spore getting space expansion
We already knew that EA's sandbox-simulation game Spore was getting a new add-on this November, extending the creature creation part of the game through the Creepy & Cute parts pack.
Speaking with blog Joystiq, the publisher has now also let slip that a new 'Space phase' expansion pack is on the way for the title - we hear it'll arrive in spring 2009.
In the expansion, players' creatures are able to beam down from spaceships to explore newly discovered planets; with new challenges and special missions introduced.
We also hear talk of a new Adventure Creator tool, which well let people create and share their own mission ideas.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015