World of Warcraft: Customise this
Speaking at BlizzCon 2008, World of Warcraft's lead producer Jay Allen Brack, announced that a paid character customisation feature is on the way.
Although Brack began by sidestepping the question with a "no comment" reply, he later revisited the query stating that he could confirm WoW would have some form of paid character customisation in the future.
Warcry reports that Brack was initially quizzed on a button that was found by looking through the Lich King beta's data files, under the name "Paid Character Customization".
No date has been announced for this new functionality, but rest assured we'll keep you in the loop.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year