World of Warcraft: Customise this
Speaking at BlizzCon 2008, World of Warcraft's lead producer Jay Allen Brack, announced that a paid character customisation feature is on the way.
Although Brack began by sidestepping the question with a "no comment" reply, he later revisited the query stating that he could confirm WoW would have some form of paid character customisation in the future.
Warcry reports that Brack was initially quizzed on a button that was found by looking through the Lich King beta's data files, under the name "Paid Character Customization".
No date has been announced for this new functionality, but rest assured we'll keep you in the loop.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May