World of Warcraft: Customise this
Speaking at BlizzCon 2008, World of Warcraft's lead producer Jay Allen Brack, announced that a paid character customisation feature is on the way.
Although Brack began by sidestepping the question with a "no comment" reply, he later revisited the query stating that he could confirm WoW would have some form of paid character customisation in the future.
Warcry reports that Brack was initially quizzed on a button that was found by looking through the Lich King beta's data files, under the name "Paid Character Customization".
No date has been announced for this new functionality, but rest assured we'll keep you in the loop.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3