World of Warcraft: Customise this
Speaking at BlizzCon 2008, World of Warcraft's lead producer Jay Allen Brack, announced that a paid character customisation feature is on the way.
Although Brack began by sidestepping the question with a "no comment" reply, he later revisited the query stating that he could confirm WoW would have some form of paid character customisation in the future.
Warcry reports that Brack was initially quizzed on a button that was found by looking through the Lich King beta's data files, under the name "Paid Character Customization".
No date has been announced for this new functionality, but rest assured we'll keep you in the loop.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side