World of Warcraft: Customise this
Speaking at BlizzCon 2008, World of Warcraft's lead producer Jay Allen Brack, announced that a paid character customisation feature is on the way.
Although Brack began by sidestepping the question with a "no comment" reply, he later revisited the query stating that he could confirm WoW would have some form of paid character customisation in the future.
Warcry reports that Brack was initially quizzed on a button that was found by looking through the Lich King beta's data files, under the name "Paid Character Customization".
No date has been announced for this new functionality, but rest assured we'll keep you in the loop.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year