Street Fighter IV anime spied
An hour-long Street Fighter IV anime will be created by Studio 4C, to be released alongside the new fighting game - filling in the gaps in the story between the second title and this new release.
Apparently, 4C have already made short clips to flesh out the story, but this new feature will add yet further detail - and will also no doubt titillate Capcom's fans.
The anime will apparently directly arrive alongside the beat-em-up, according to the game's producer, speaking at last week's Tokyo Game Show.
The specialist studio have worked on a number of animation projects in the past, while Street Fighter IV will be released next year on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
We'll bring you more on this soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3