Street Fighter IV anime spied
An hour-long Street Fighter IV anime will be created by Studio 4C, to be released alongside the new fighting game - filling in the gaps in the story between the second title and this new release.
Apparently, 4C have already made short clips to flesh out the story, but this new feature will add yet further detail - and will also no doubt titillate Capcom's fans.
The anime will apparently directly arrive alongside the beat-em-up, according to the game's producer, speaking at last week's Tokyo Game Show.
The specialist studio have worked on a number of animation projects in the past, while Street Fighter IV will be released next year on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
We'll bring you more on this soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto