Street Fighter IV anime spied
An hour-long Street Fighter IV anime will be created by Studio 4C, to be released alongside the new fighting game - filling in the gaps in the story between the second title and this new release.
Apparently, 4C have already made short clips to flesh out the story, but this new feature will add yet further detail - and will also no doubt titillate Capcom's fans.
The anime will apparently directly arrive alongside the beat-em-up, according to the game's producer, speaking at last week's Tokyo Game Show.
The specialist studio have worked on a number of animation projects in the past, while Street Fighter IV will be released next year on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
We'll bring you more on this soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year