Street Fighter IV anime spied
An hour-long Street Fighter IV anime will be created by Studio 4C, to be released alongside the new fighting game - filling in the gaps in the story between the second title and this new release.
Apparently, 4C have already made short clips to flesh out the story, but this new feature will add yet further detail - and will also no doubt titillate Capcom's fans.
The anime will apparently directly arrive alongside the beat-em-up, according to the game's producer, speaking at last week's Tokyo Game Show.
The specialist studio have worked on a number of animation projects in the past, while Street Fighter IV will be released next year on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
We'll bring you more on this soon.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May