Street Fighter IV anime spied
An hour-long Street Fighter IV anime will be created by Studio 4C, to be released alongside the new fighting game - filling in the gaps in the story between the second title and this new release.
Apparently, 4C have already made short clips to flesh out the story, but this new feature will add yet further detail - and will also no doubt titillate Capcom's fans.
The anime will apparently directly arrive alongside the beat-em-up, according to the game's producer, speaking at last week's Tokyo Game Show.
The specialist studio have worked on a number of animation projects in the past, while Street Fighter IV will be released next year on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
We'll bring you more on this soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch