Spore add-on revealed by EA
As rumoured in recent weeks, EA have confirmed that a new add-on for Spore is on the way. The update will be called Creepy & Cute, and its actually on EA's US store now.
We also hear that the update for Will Wright's opus will be heading to European shores, although plans remain vague. An American launch on November 18th is the order of the day; priced at 20 USD.
The pack will allow players to create a myriad of new creatures for the game, by offering new combinations of body-parts.
With the game only out for a little over a month, however, this must count as one EA's fastest expansion packs ever.
We'll bring you more on Creepy & Cute as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny