Spore add-on revealed by EA
As rumoured in recent weeks, EA have confirmed that a new add-on for Spore is on the way. The update will be called Creepy & Cute, and its actually on EA's US store now.
We also hear that the update for Will Wright's opus will be heading to European shores, although plans remain vague. An American launch on November 18th is the order of the day; priced at 20 USD.
The pack will allow players to create a myriad of new creatures for the game, by offering new combinations of body-parts.
With the game only out for a little over a month, however, this must count as one EA's fastest expansion packs ever.
We'll bring you more on Creepy & Cute as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side