Spore add-on revealed by EA
As rumoured in recent weeks, EA have confirmed that a new add-on for Spore is on the way. The update will be called Creepy & Cute, and its actually on EA's US store now.
We also hear that the update for Will Wright's opus will be heading to European shores, although plans remain vague. An American launch on November 18th is the order of the day; priced at 20 USD.
The pack will allow players to create a myriad of new creatures for the game, by offering new combinations of body-parts.
With the game only out for a little over a month, however, this must count as one EA's fastest expansion packs ever.
We'll bring you more on Creepy & Cute as we get it.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week