Spore add-on revealed by EA
As rumoured in recent weeks, EA have confirmed that a new add-on for Spore is on the way. The update will be called Creepy & Cute, and its actually on EA's US store now.
We also hear that the update for Will Wright's opus will be heading to European shores, although plans remain vague. An American launch on November 18th is the order of the day; priced at 20 USD.
The pack will allow players to create a myriad of new creatures for the game, by offering new combinations of body-parts.
With the game only out for a little over a month, however, this must count as one EA's fastest expansion packs ever.
We'll bring you more on Creepy & Cute as we get it.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell