Spore add-on revealed by EA
As rumoured in recent weeks, EA have confirmed that a new add-on for Spore is on the way. The update will be called Creepy & Cute, and its actually on EA's US store now.
We also hear that the update for Will Wright's opus will be heading to European shores, although plans remain vague. An American launch on November 18th is the order of the day; priced at 20 USD.
The pack will allow players to create a myriad of new creatures for the game, by offering new combinations of body-parts.
With the game only out for a little over a month, however, this must count as one EA's fastest expansion packs ever.
We'll bring you more on Creepy & Cute as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer