Just Cause 2 pushed back
UK publisher Eidos Interactive have confirmed this week that Latin American action game Just Cause 2 has been pushed back, and will now emerge during the hectic festive season now ensuing.
The exact reason for the slippage is not offered, but it seems plausible Eidos might hope to negate a jam-packed Christmas schedule, as well as allow developer Avalanche more time to polish their opus.
The new shooter will apparently include several large features omitted from the original Just Cause, as well as integrating community feedback.
New AI, and a more complicated mission structure will make for a deeper experience, incorporating lashings of environmental interaction and the expected lush visuals.
Just Cause 2 will be released on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 - now in 2009.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey