Just Cause 2 pushed back
UK publisher Eidos Interactive have confirmed this week that Latin American action game Just Cause 2 has been pushed back, and will now emerge during the hectic festive season now ensuing.
The exact reason for the slippage is not offered, but it seems plausible Eidos might hope to negate a jam-packed Christmas schedule, as well as allow developer Avalanche more time to polish their opus.
The new shooter will apparently include several large features omitted from the original Just Cause, as well as integrating community feedback.
New AI, and a more complicated mission structure will make for a deeper experience, incorporating lashings of environmental interaction and the expected lush visuals.
Just Cause 2 will be released on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 - now in 2009.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree