Just Cause 2 pushed back
UK publisher Eidos Interactive have confirmed this week that Latin American action game Just Cause 2 has been pushed back, and will now emerge during the hectic festive season now ensuing.
The exact reason for the slippage is not offered, but it seems plausible Eidos might hope to negate a jam-packed Christmas schedule, as well as allow developer Avalanche more time to polish their opus.
The new shooter will apparently include several large features omitted from the original Just Cause, as well as integrating community feedback.
New AI, and a more complicated mission structure will make for a deeper experience, incorporating lashings of environmental interaction and the expected lush visuals.
Just Cause 2 will be released on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 - now in 2009.
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release