Just Cause 2 pushed back
UK publisher Eidos Interactive have confirmed this week that Latin American action game Just Cause 2 has been pushed back, and will now emerge during the hectic festive season now ensuing.
The exact reason for the slippage is not offered, but it seems plausible Eidos might hope to negate a jam-packed Christmas schedule, as well as allow developer Avalanche more time to polish their opus.
The new shooter will apparently include several large features omitted from the original Just Cause, as well as integrating community feedback.
New AI, and a more complicated mission structure will make for a deeper experience, incorporating lashings of environmental interaction and the expected lush visuals.
Just Cause 2 will be released on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 - now in 2009.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date