Just Cause 2 pushed back
UK publisher Eidos Interactive have confirmed this week that Latin American action game Just Cause 2 has been pushed back, and will now emerge during the hectic festive season now ensuing.
The exact reason for the slippage is not offered, but it seems plausible Eidos might hope to negate a jam-packed Christmas schedule, as well as allow developer Avalanche more time to polish their opus.
The new shooter will apparently include several large features omitted from the original Just Cause, as well as integrating community feedback.
New AI, and a more complicated mission structure will make for a deeper experience, incorporating lashings of environmental interaction and the expected lush visuals.
Just Cause 2 will be released on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 - now in 2009.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan