Fable 2 online co-op will be ready
British developer Lionhead have confirmed that the online co-op mode excluded from the final retail release of Fable 2 is now ready and will be delivered in the form of a day one patch for the game.
Forums inevitably got rather cross when big cheese Peter Molyneux originally hinted that the feature was being held back for further development, but it now appears that this was a storm in a teacup with work nearly complete.
"Remember a couple of days ago (or was it a week) where on a blog it was mentioned that Fable II would be shipping ‘without’ Online Co-op? And remember we said we were busting our balls to get it ready in time for a ‘Day One’ release? Well, good news folks! It looks like we’ve done it," read an update on the studio's blog.
More Fable 2 soon.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016