Fable 2 online co-op will be ready
British developer Lionhead have confirmed that the online co-op mode excluded from the final retail release of Fable 2 is now ready and will be delivered in the form of a day one patch for the game.
Forums inevitably got rather cross when big cheese Peter Molyneux originally hinted that the feature was being held back for further development, but it now appears that this was a storm in a teacup with work nearly complete.
"Remember a couple of days ago (or was it a week) where on a blog it was mentioned that Fable II would be shipping ‘without’ Online Co-op? And remember we said we were busting our balls to get it ready in time for a ‘Day One’ release? Well, good news folks! It looks like we’ve done it," read an update on the studio's blog.
More Fable 2 soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One