Fable 2 online co-op will be ready
British developer Lionhead have confirmed that the online co-op mode excluded from the final retail release of Fable 2 is now ready and will be delivered in the form of a day one patch for the game.
Forums inevitably got rather cross when big cheese Peter Molyneux originally hinted that the feature was being held back for further development, but it now appears that this was a storm in a teacup with work nearly complete.
"Remember a couple of days ago (or was it a week) where on a blog it was mentioned that Fable II would be shipping ‘without’ Online Co-op? And remember we said we were busting our balls to get it ready in time for a ‘Day One’ release? Well, good news folks! It looks like we’ve done it," read an update on the studio's blog.
More Fable 2 soon.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May