Fable 2 online co-op will be ready
British developer Lionhead have confirmed that the online co-op mode excluded from the final retail release of Fable 2 is now ready and will be delivered in the form of a day one patch for the game.
Forums inevitably got rather cross when big cheese Peter Molyneux originally hinted that the feature was being held back for further development, but it now appears that this was a storm in a teacup with work nearly complete.
"Remember a couple of days ago (or was it a week) where on a blog it was mentioned that Fable II would be shipping ‘without’ Online Co-op? And remember we said we were busting our balls to get it ready in time for a ‘Day One’ release? Well, good news folks! It looks like we’ve done it," read an update on the studio's blog.
More Fable 2 soon.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer