FIFA 09 sells big in Europe
FIFA 09 is the fastest selling FIFA game ever, EA Sports today reveal, the big-name soccer title having shifted an incredible 1.2 million copies in just a week on sale in Europe.
"FIFA 09’s great kick off is a testament to our loyal fans across Europe who simply can’t wait to get their hands on the game," beamed big boss man Peter Moore.
"FIFA 09 is EA’s best football offering to date featuring game modes such as Be A Pro: Seasons, 10 vs. 10 Online Team Play, FIFA 09 Clubs and the adidas Live Season service. This is our fastest selling FIFA game of all time and it’s rewarding to see the game so high on the list of must-have titles this holiday."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One