Big names making Home content
More news out of the Tokyo Game Show now, as we learn that Sony has unveiled a list of big-name content producers, enlisted to make stuff for the PS3's Home social universe.
The firms in question will make special content for the new MMO-style affair, with special events and more also planned.
Perhaps the biggest names involved are Activision, Disney, Capcom, Q Entertainment, Konami, Sega, Tecmo and Ubisoft.
A raft of other contributors also includes the likes of D3, Bandai, Koei, Atlus and Game Republic.
More from Home soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3