Big names making Home content
More news out of the Tokyo Game Show now, as we learn that Sony has unveiled a list of big-name content producers, enlisted to make stuff for the PS3's Home social universe.
The firms in question will make special content for the new MMO-style affair, with special events and more also planned.
Perhaps the biggest names involved are Activision, Disney, Capcom, Q Entertainment, Konami, Sega, Tecmo and Ubisoft.
A raft of other contributors also includes the likes of D3, Bandai, Koei, Atlus and Game Republic.
More from Home soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release