Big names making Home content
More news out of the Tokyo Game Show now, as we learn that Sony has unveiled a list of big-name content producers, enlisted to make stuff for the PS3's Home social universe.
The firms in question will make special content for the new MMO-style affair, with special events and more also planned.
Perhaps the biggest names involved are Activision, Disney, Capcom, Q Entertainment, Konami, Sega, Tecmo and Ubisoft.
A raft of other contributors also includes the likes of D3, Bandai, Koei, Atlus and Game Republic.
More from Home soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update