Big names making Home content
More news out of the Tokyo Game Show now, as we learn that Sony has unveiled a list of big-name content producers, enlisted to make stuff for the PS3's Home social universe.
The firms in question will make special content for the new MMO-style affair, with special events and more also planned.
Perhaps the biggest names involved are Activision, Disney, Capcom, Q Entertainment, Konami, Sega, Tecmo and Ubisoft.
A raft of other contributors also includes the likes of D3, Bandai, Koei, Atlus and Game Republic.
More from Home soon.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3