Big names making Home content
More news out of the Tokyo Game Show now, as we learn that Sony has unveiled a list of big-name content producers, enlisted to make stuff for the PS3's Home social universe.
The firms in question will make special content for the new MMO-style affair, with special events and more also planned.
Perhaps the biggest names involved are Activision, Disney, Capcom, Q Entertainment, Konami, Sega, Tecmo and Ubisoft.
A raft of other contributors also includes the likes of D3, Bandai, Koei, Atlus and Game Republic.
More from Home soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light