LBP beta content could be carried over
Sony are asking LittleBigPlanet fans whether they would like to carry over the user-generated content from the ongoing beta test when the final version of Media Molecule's opus launches.
Apparently, the platform holder have yet to make a decision on what to do with the content created thus far. The sandbox platform game's test phase will conclude on October 12th.
Here's the word from Sony:
As many of you are doubtless aware, at present we are not planning to make shared creations from the beta test available in the full version of the game, however we’re aware that a lot of time and effort has been put into what you’ve created so far.
With this in mind we’re going to give you the choice! Whether you took part in the LittleBigPlanet beta test or not your opinion counts - would you rather that created levels and items from the beta test were available when the game launches, or would you rather we removed everything and the shared side of the game started from scratch? Vote before Monday October 13th, and we’ll go with whichever option receives more votes!
Join the debate on the official forums.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny