LBP beta content could be carried over
Sony are asking LittleBigPlanet fans whether they would like to carry over the user-generated content from the ongoing beta test when the final version of Media Molecule's opus launches.
Apparently, the platform holder have yet to make a decision on what to do with the content created thus far. The sandbox platform game's test phase will conclude on October 12th.
Here's the word from Sony:
As many of you are doubtless aware, at present we are not planning to make shared creations from the beta test available in the full version of the game, however we’re aware that a lot of time and effort has been put into what you’ve created so far.
With this in mind we’re going to give you the choice! Whether you took part in the LittleBigPlanet beta test or not your opinion counts - would you rather that created levels and items from the beta test were available when the game launches, or would you rather we removed everything and the shared side of the game started from scratch? Vote before Monday October 13th, and we’ll go with whichever option receives more votes!
Join the debate on the official forums.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though