LBP beta content could be carried over
Sony are asking LittleBigPlanet fans whether they would like to carry over the user-generated content from the ongoing beta test when the final version of Media Molecule's opus launches.
Apparently, the platform holder have yet to make a decision on what to do with the content created thus far. The sandbox platform game's test phase will conclude on October 12th.
Here's the word from Sony:
As many of you are doubtless aware, at present we are not planning to make shared creations from the beta test available in the full version of the game, however we’re aware that a lot of time and effort has been put into what you’ve created so far.
With this in mind we’re going to give you the choice! Whether you took part in the LittleBigPlanet beta test or not your opinion counts - would you rather that created levels and items from the beta test were available when the game launches, or would you rather we removed everything and the shared side of the game started from scratch? Vote before Monday October 13th, and we’ll go with whichever option receives more votes!
Join the debate on the official forums.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto