LBP beta content could be carried over
Sony are asking LittleBigPlanet fans whether they would like to carry over the user-generated content from the ongoing beta test when the final version of Media Molecule's opus launches.
Apparently, the platform holder have yet to make a decision on what to do with the content created thus far. The sandbox platform game's test phase will conclude on October 12th.
Here's the word from Sony:
As many of you are doubtless aware, at present we are not planning to make shared creations from the beta test available in the full version of the game, however we’re aware that a lot of time and effort has been put into what you’ve created so far.
With this in mind we’re going to give you the choice! Whether you took part in the LittleBigPlanet beta test or not your opinion counts - would you rather that created levels and items from the beta test were available when the game launches, or would you rather we removed everything and the shared side of the game started from scratch? Vote before Monday October 13th, and we’ll go with whichever option receives more votes!
Join the debate on the official forums.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3