Suda51 embraces Unreal Engine
Grasshopper Manufacture big wig Suda51, Goichi Suda, if you prefer, has revealed that his firm will make use of the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology - in creating the Japanese firm's new multi-platform horror title which is to be published by Electronic Arts.
"Unreal Engine 3 is a powerful, easy-to-implement game engine that is helping the creative team at Grasshopper quickly bring our vision to life," beamed Suda in a news release.
"The innovative tools and technology in Unreal Engine 3 help developers create games faster, easier and with less risk."
Details are scant on Grasshopper's latest opus, but given that its from the team behind Killer-7 and No More Heroes, we're expecting something suitably outlandish.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3