Suda51 embraces Unreal Engine
Grasshopper Manufacture big wig Suda51, Goichi Suda, if you prefer, has revealed that his firm will make use of the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology - in creating the Japanese firm's new multi-platform horror title which is to be published by Electronic Arts.
"Unreal Engine 3 is a powerful, easy-to-implement game engine that is helping the creative team at Grasshopper quickly bring our vision to life," beamed Suda in a news release.
"The innovative tools and technology in Unreal Engine 3 help developers create games faster, easier and with less risk."
Details are scant on Grasshopper's latest opus, but given that its from the team behind Killer-7 and No More Heroes, we're expecting something suitably outlandish.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer