Suda51 embraces Unreal Engine
Grasshopper Manufacture big wig Suda51, Goichi Suda, if you prefer, has revealed that his firm will make use of the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology - in creating the Japanese firm's new multi-platform horror title which is to be published by Electronic Arts.
"Unreal Engine 3 is a powerful, easy-to-implement game engine that is helping the creative team at Grasshopper quickly bring our vision to life," beamed Suda in a news release.
"The innovative tools and technology in Unreal Engine 3 help developers create games faster, easier and with less risk."
Details are scant on Grasshopper's latest opus, but given that its from the team behind Killer-7 and No More Heroes, we're expecting something suitably outlandish.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny