Suda51 embraces Unreal Engine
Grasshopper Manufacture big wig Suda51, Goichi Suda, if you prefer, has revealed that his firm will make use of the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology - in creating the Japanese firm's new multi-platform horror title which is to be published by Electronic Arts.
"Unreal Engine 3 is a powerful, easy-to-implement game engine that is helping the creative team at Grasshopper quickly bring our vision to life," beamed Suda in a news release.
"The innovative tools and technology in Unreal Engine 3 help developers create games faster, easier and with less risk."
Details are scant on Grasshopper's latest opus, but given that its from the team behind Killer-7 and No More Heroes, we're expecting something suitably outlandish.
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3