Silicon Knights cut staff
Too Human developer Silicon Knights have released 26 game developers, according to word from Joystiq this morning, apparently, Denis Dyack's firm have been reshuffling ahead of new projects.
The company previously employed 180 people, this from the mouth of Dyack: "Silicon Knights is currently working on several new and exciting games that will be announced to the public in the coming months."
"In addition to those projects, Silicon Knights continues to develop and promote other new and original ideas, which will become the innovative games of tomorrow," he continued.
"These 26 individuals are hard-working and valued team members that we hope to bring back as we ramp up on our future projects."
Any word on Too Human 2, Denis?
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon