Silicon Knights cut staff
Too Human developer Silicon Knights have released 26 game developers, according to word from Joystiq this morning, apparently, Denis Dyack's firm have been reshuffling ahead of new projects.
The company previously employed 180 people, this from the mouth of Dyack: "Silicon Knights is currently working on several new and exciting games that will be announced to the public in the coming months."
"In addition to those projects, Silicon Knights continues to develop and promote other new and original ideas, which will become the innovative games of tomorrow," he continued.
"These 26 individuals are hard-working and valued team members that we hope to bring back as we ramp up on our future projects."
Any word on Too Human 2, Denis?
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update