Silicon Knights cut staff
Too Human developer Silicon Knights have released 26 game developers, according to word from Joystiq this morning, apparently, Denis Dyack's firm have been reshuffling ahead of new projects.
The company previously employed 180 people, this from the mouth of Dyack: "Silicon Knights is currently working on several new and exciting games that will be announced to the public in the coming months."
"In addition to those projects, Silicon Knights continues to develop and promote other new and original ideas, which will become the innovative games of tomorrow," he continued.
"These 26 individuals are hard-working and valued team members that we hope to bring back as we ramp up on our future projects."
Any word on Too Human 2, Denis?
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release