Silicon Knights cut staff
Too Human developer Silicon Knights have released 26 game developers, according to word from Joystiq this morning, apparently, Denis Dyack's firm have been reshuffling ahead of new projects.
The company previously employed 180 people, this from the mouth of Dyack: "Silicon Knights is currently working on several new and exciting games that will be announced to the public in the coming months."
"In addition to those projects, Silicon Knights continues to develop and promote other new and original ideas, which will become the innovative games of tomorrow," he continued.
"These 26 individuals are hard-working and valued team members that we hope to bring back as we ramp up on our future projects."
Any word on Too Human 2, Denis?
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III