Silicon Knights cut staff
Too Human developer Silicon Knights have released 26 game developers, according to word from Joystiq this morning, apparently, Denis Dyack's firm have been reshuffling ahead of new projects.
The company previously employed 180 people, this from the mouth of Dyack: "Silicon Knights is currently working on several new and exciting games that will be announced to the public in the coming months."
"In addition to those projects, Silicon Knights continues to develop and promote other new and original ideas, which will become the innovative games of tomorrow," he continued.
"These 26 individuals are hard-working and valued team members that we hope to bring back as we ramp up on our future projects."
Any word on Too Human 2, Denis?
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell