Fils-Aime says Wii Music isn't too easy
Chatting with website VentureBeat at Nintendo's US Media Summit, regional chief Reggie Fils-Aime played down talk of Wii Music being a simplistic undertaking that won't challenge hardcore gamers.
"What’s powerful in Wii Music is this juxtaposition of something that looks so simple but is wonderfully difficult to master," the big cheese offered.
"We may have done that title an injustice at E3 by showing something that looked so easy. We made it appear too simple. Now we’re showing the tremendous variety of instruments and tones and how challenging it is to make music that sounds good."
He added that Ninty are expecting very large sales from the game. "We don’t publicly talk about sales targets but our expectation is it will be one of our top sellers."
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe