Fils-Aime says Wii Music isn't too easy
Chatting with website VentureBeat at Nintendo's US Media Summit, regional chief Reggie Fils-Aime played down talk of Wii Music being a simplistic undertaking that won't challenge hardcore gamers.
"What’s powerful in Wii Music is this juxtaposition of something that looks so simple but is wonderfully difficult to master," the big cheese offered.
"We may have done that title an injustice at E3 by showing something that looked so easy. We made it appear too simple. Now we’re showing the tremendous variety of instruments and tones and how challenging it is to make music that sounds good."
He added that Ninty are expecting very large sales from the game. "We don’t publicly talk about sales targets but our expectation is it will be one of our top sellers."
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft