Alan Wake set to reemerge
We've heard incredibly little on Remedy's eagerly awaited cinematic-sandbox action title Alan Wake, the 360 exclusive having slipped off the radar in the last year or so.
The new title could be about to take a dramatic step back into the limelight however, a Finnish games site revealing that a trailer for the game will be shown at the premier of the new Max Payne flick in Finland.
More over, the site in question claim they have fresh news on the game, which will be published tomorrow.
Alan Wake was supposed to be out in 2007, but Remedy's opus has taken rather longer than it might have been hoped. Still, we're hopeful of news on this very soon.
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward