Alan Wake set to reemerge
We've heard incredibly little on Remedy's eagerly awaited cinematic-sandbox action title Alan Wake, the 360 exclusive having slipped off the radar in the last year or so.
The new title could be about to take a dramatic step back into the limelight however, a Finnish games site revealing that a trailer for the game will be shown at the premier of the new Max Payne flick in Finland.
More over, the site in question claim they have fresh news on the game, which will be published tomorrow.
Alan Wake was supposed to be out in 2007, but Remedy's opus has taken rather longer than it might have been hoped. Still, we're hopeful of news on this very soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year