Alan Wake set to reemerge
We've heard incredibly little on Remedy's eagerly awaited cinematic-sandbox action title Alan Wake, the 360 exclusive having slipped off the radar in the last year or so.
The new title could be about to take a dramatic step back into the limelight however, a Finnish games site revealing that a trailer for the game will be shown at the premier of the new Max Payne flick in Finland.
More over, the site in question claim they have fresh news on the game, which will be published tomorrow.
Alan Wake was supposed to be out in 2007, but Remedy's opus has taken rather longer than it might have been hoped. Still, we're hopeful of news on this very soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year