Alan Wake set to reemerge
We've heard incredibly little on Remedy's eagerly awaited cinematic-sandbox action title Alan Wake, the 360 exclusive having slipped off the radar in the last year or so.
The new title could be about to take a dramatic step back into the limelight however, a Finnish games site revealing that a trailer for the game will be shown at the premier of the new Max Payne flick in Finland.
More over, the site in question claim they have fresh news on the game, which will be published tomorrow.
Alan Wake was supposed to be out in 2007, but Remedy's opus has taken rather longer than it might have been hoped. Still, we're hopeful of news on this very soon.
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2