Brett Ratner behind God of War flick
Brett Ratner, director of X-Men: The Last Stand and Rush Hour, is to be the man placed in charge of Sony's God of War film adaptation.
With Ratner in place to direct, it is also being rumoured that David Self is to work on the script for the new flick. Self penned Road to Perdition, and is also working on The Wolf Man and Deathlok.
On the outlook for this new adaption of his game, designer David Jaffe offered: "Hey look: I don’t know how the movie’s going to turn out. It could be s**t," adding, "I don’t think it’s going to be shit when you do look at the pedigree of the people."
So there we go.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light