Brett Ratner behind God of War flick
Brett Ratner, director of X-Men: The Last Stand and Rush Hour, is to be the man placed in charge of Sony's God of War film adaptation.
With Ratner in place to direct, it is also being rumoured that David Self is to work on the script for the new flick. Self penned Road to Perdition, and is also working on The Wolf Man and Deathlok.
On the outlook for this new adaption of his game, designer David Jaffe offered: "Hey look: I don’t know how the movie’s going to turn out. It could be s**t," adding, "I don’t think it’s going to be shit when you do look at the pedigree of the people."
So there we go.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though