Brett Ratner behind God of War flick
Brett Ratner, director of X-Men: The Last Stand and Rush Hour, is to be the man placed in charge of Sony's God of War film adaptation.
With Ratner in place to direct, it is also being rumoured that David Self is to work on the script for the new flick. Self penned Road to Perdition, and is also working on The Wolf Man and Deathlok.
On the outlook for this new adaption of his game, designer David Jaffe offered: "Hey look: I don’t know how the movie’s going to turn out. It could be s**t," adding, "I don’t think it’s going to be shit when you do look at the pedigree of the people."
So there we go.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer