Brett Ratner behind God of War flick
Brett Ratner, director of X-Men: The Last Stand and Rush Hour, is to be the man placed in charge of Sony's God of War film adaptation.
With Ratner in place to direct, it is also being rumoured that David Self is to work on the script for the new flick. Self penned Road to Perdition, and is also working on The Wolf Man and Deathlok.
On the outlook for this new adaption of his game, designer David Jaffe offered: "Hey look: I don’t know how the movie’s going to turn out. It could be s**t," adding, "I don’t think it’s going to be shit when you do look at the pedigree of the people."
So there we go.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release