Brett Ratner behind God of War flick
Brett Ratner, director of X-Men: The Last Stand and Rush Hour, is to be the man placed in charge of Sony's God of War film adaptation.
With Ratner in place to direct, it is also being rumoured that David Self is to work on the script for the new flick. Self penned Road to Perdition, and is also working on The Wolf Man and Deathlok.
On the outlook for this new adaption of his game, designer David Jaffe offered: "Hey look: I don’t know how the movie’s going to turn out. It could be s**t," adding, "I don’t think it’s going to be shit when you do look at the pedigree of the people."
So there we go.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue