Final Fantasy VII sequel?
Eurogamer.net are today quoting a rather interesting report which surfaced on The Magic Box, which claims to confirm that some form of sequel to Square's Final Fantasy VII (arguably the most celebrated title in the illustrious series) is being created at this very moment. We're not necessarily talking about a new game here however, rather a DVD movie which picks-up where the original game concluded - though there seems to be some ambiguity over this point.
SquareEnix will apparently release Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children next year in Japan, with both Cloud and Sephiroth making a return in a world that has once again fallen to the evils of corruption. Hopefully we'll be able to clarify whether this be game or movie soon, as well as discovering if and when we're likely to get our hands on it in Europe. Something official from SquareEnix would be lovely at this point. Anyone?
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014