Rockstar Toronto working on Max Payne 3?
File this tittle-tattle firmly under "please let it be true", as we catch wind this morning of news suggesting a third Max Payne game is in the works at Rockstar's Toronto development studio.
Xbox 360 World publish this spicy slice of gossip (thanks VG247), and this speculation echoes similar news from EGM magazine.
The shooter was originally being crafted by series creators Remedy, apparently, but has been moved over to Canada as those developers are too tied-up on Alan Wake.
Speculation has been rife that Rockstar are plotting a new game ever since Mark Wahlberg's new film based on the IP stepped into the limelight. A case of 'when', rather than 'if', it would seem.
Hopefully we'll get proper news on this soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year