Rockstar Toronto working on Max Payne 3?
File this tittle-tattle firmly under "please let it be true", as we catch wind this morning of news suggesting a third Max Payne game is in the works at Rockstar's Toronto development studio.
Xbox 360 World publish this spicy slice of gossip (thanks VG247), and this speculation echoes similar news from EGM magazine.
The shooter was originally being crafted by series creators Remedy, apparently, but has been moved over to Canada as those developers are too tied-up on Alan Wake.
Speculation has been rife that Rockstar are plotting a new game ever since Mark Wahlberg's new film based on the IP stepped into the limelight. A case of 'when', rather than 'if', it would seem.
Hopefully we'll get proper news on this soon.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell