Molyneux hopes for day one Fable 2 co-op patch
The internet may have gone a little haywire amid word from Lionhead that online co-op play will be omitted from Fable 2 out of the box, but big cheese Peter Molyneux reveals today that he does hope to see the feature arrive via a day one patch.
"It is a very usual thing with anything to do with co-op and it relies upon the Live service," he enthused, speaking to VG247. "It gives us a tiny bit more time to polish it and make sure it’s working right. Anything to do with Live is much more complex than single-player, so out ambition is to get it out on day one release patch.
"Now, I can’t absolutely confirm that at the moment. It’s all going well. It’s looking like it should be spot on for that. It is down to a few minor little things, and we’re pretty close."
Fingers crossed for day one then, Fablers. The new RPG is out next month.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side