Shadow Of Mordor panel announced for San Diego ComicCon, behind the scenes video released
Warner Bros has announced details of a panel on Shadow Of Mordor that they will be holding at this year's San Diego ComicCon later this summer.
The panel will delve into the game's Nemesis system and how it makes for unique storytelling experiences for everyone who plays the game. Warner Bros will also use the panel to debut a new feature trailer for the game.
The panel will feature the voice of Talion, Troy Baker who is known for his voice work on The Last Of Us, BioShock Infinite and Batman: Arkham Origins and lead writer Christian Cantamessa who also worked on Rockstar's critically acclaimed Western Red Dead Redemption.
To celebrate the announcement they've also released a brand new behind-the-scenes look at the game.
The panel will take place at San Diego ComicCon on Friday July the 25th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May