Saints Row 3 already in development
Speaking with this website, Volition's associate producer Dan Sutton has revealed that while the studio are stilling finishing up Saints Row 2 ahead of an October launch, that the developer are already beginning work on Saints Row 3.
Talking about the narrative of the new sandbox action game, he revealed that Saints Row 3 will take a very different direction, and that SR2 is likely to wrap-up most of the loose-ends left over from the original game's plot.
Sutton reveals that "in SR2 we tie-up a lot of loose ends. I think we tie it up deliberately. We've already started work on Saints Row 3, and we have a new direction we want to go in with that which we of course can't talk about. We wrap up a lot in this one. There's no frustration."
More in the full chin-wag.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell