Saints Row 3 already in development
Speaking with this website, Volition's associate producer Dan Sutton has revealed that while the studio are stilling finishing up Saints Row 2 ahead of an October launch, that the developer are already beginning work on Saints Row 3.
Talking about the narrative of the new sandbox action game, he revealed that Saints Row 3 will take a very different direction, and that SR2 is likely to wrap-up most of the loose-ends left over from the original game's plot.
Sutton reveals that "in SR2 we tie-up a lot of loose ends. I think we tie it up deliberately. We've already started work on Saints Row 3, and we have a new direction we want to go in with that which we of course can't talk about. We wrap up a lot in this one. There's no frustration."
More in the full chin-wag.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year