Insomniac fine-tuning Resistance 2
Resistance 2 is due out in time for Christmas, but despite this rapidly nearing milestone, developer Insomniac have vowed to keep tweaking and 'tuning' the game right up to release.
Speaking to the official US PlayStation blog, Insomniac's James Stevenson revealed that his team hope to continue acting upon public beta feedback until just a few weeks prior to the game's launch.
"We still need feedback from the public beta, because we can still mess up the tuning and there’s a lot of stuff we can do before launch," he explained.
"So that last few weeks of the public beta when people are playing the game is really important for us too."
Resistance 2 is due out on November 7th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3