Insomniac fine-tuning Resistance 2
Resistance 2 is due out in time for Christmas, but despite this rapidly nearing milestone, developer Insomniac have vowed to keep tweaking and 'tuning' the game right up to release.
Speaking to the official US PlayStation blog, Insomniac's James Stevenson revealed that his team hope to continue acting upon public beta feedback until just a few weeks prior to the game's launch.
"We still need feedback from the public beta, because we can still mess up the tuning and there’s a lot of stuff we can do before launch," he explained.
"So that last few weeks of the public beta when people are playing the game is really important for us too."
Resistance 2 is due out on November 7th.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users