Insomniac fine-tuning Resistance 2
Resistance 2 is due out in time for Christmas, but despite this rapidly nearing milestone, developer Insomniac have vowed to keep tweaking and 'tuning' the game right up to release.
Speaking to the official US PlayStation blog, Insomniac's James Stevenson revealed that his team hope to continue acting upon public beta feedback until just a few weeks prior to the game's launch.
"We still need feedback from the public beta, because we can still mess up the tuning and there’s a lot of stuff we can do before launch," he explained.
"So that last few weeks of the public beta when people are playing the game is really important for us too."
Resistance 2 is due out on November 7th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer