Insomniac fine-tuning Resistance 2
Resistance 2 is due out in time for Christmas, but despite this rapidly nearing milestone, developer Insomniac have vowed to keep tweaking and 'tuning' the game right up to release.
Speaking to the official US PlayStation blog, Insomniac's James Stevenson revealed that his team hope to continue acting upon public beta feedback until just a few weeks prior to the game's launch.
"We still need feedback from the public beta, because we can still mess up the tuning and there’s a lot of stuff we can do before launch," he explained.
"So that last few weeks of the public beta when people are playing the game is really important for us too."
Resistance 2 is due out on November 7th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date