Insomniac fine-tuning Resistance 2
Resistance 2 is due out in time for Christmas, but despite this rapidly nearing milestone, developer Insomniac have vowed to keep tweaking and 'tuning' the game right up to release.
Speaking to the official US PlayStation blog, Insomniac's James Stevenson revealed that his team hope to continue acting upon public beta feedback until just a few weeks prior to the game's launch.
"We still need feedback from the public beta, because we can still mess up the tuning and there’s a lot of stuff we can do before launch," he explained.
"So that last few weeks of the public beta when people are playing the game is really important for us too."
Resistance 2 is due out on November 7th.
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order