Tetris recreated in LBP
While every man and his non-hardcore gaming Gran battles it out to get on Sony's LittleBigPlanet beta ahead of next month's 'proper' launch, developer Media Molecule have cleverly recreated Tetris within the user-generated content world.
Presumably designed to exemplify the flexibility and creative-empowerment offered by the new platform-cum-sandbox title; the demonstration even boasts the correct 'plinky-plonky' music.
The fully functioning Tetris is likely to delight sackboy's fans ahead of launch, and you can see it for yourself by heading over to the official website.
We'll bring you more on LBP as release nears.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year