Tetris recreated in LBP
While every man and his non-hardcore gaming Gran battles it out to get on Sony's LittleBigPlanet beta ahead of next month's 'proper' launch, developer Media Molecule have cleverly recreated Tetris within the user-generated content world.
Presumably designed to exemplify the flexibility and creative-empowerment offered by the new platform-cum-sandbox title; the demonstration even boasts the correct 'plinky-plonky' music.
The fully functioning Tetris is likely to delight sackboy's fans ahead of launch, and you can see it for yourself by heading over to the official website.
We'll bring you more on LBP as release nears.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto