Tetris recreated in LBP
While every man and his non-hardcore gaming Gran battles it out to get on Sony's LittleBigPlanet beta ahead of next month's 'proper' launch, developer Media Molecule have cleverly recreated Tetris within the user-generated content world.
Presumably designed to exemplify the flexibility and creative-empowerment offered by the new platform-cum-sandbox title; the demonstration even boasts the correct 'plinky-plonky' music.
The fully functioning Tetris is likely to delight sackboy's fans ahead of launch, and you can see it for yourself by heading over to the official website.
We'll bring you more on LBP as release nears.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network