Tetris recreated in LBP
While every man and his non-hardcore gaming Gran battles it out to get on Sony's LittleBigPlanet beta ahead of next month's 'proper' launch, developer Media Molecule have cleverly recreated Tetris within the user-generated content world.
Presumably designed to exemplify the flexibility and creative-empowerment offered by the new platform-cum-sandbox title; the demonstration even boasts the correct 'plinky-plonky' music.
The fully functioning Tetris is likely to delight sackboy's fans ahead of launch, and you can see it for yourself by heading over to the official website.
We'll bring you more on LBP as release nears.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May