Deal drugs on the DS
CVG this afternoon purport to reveal that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars on the DS handheld will include a potentially controversial drug-dealing mini-game.
The side diversion will apparently see you selling heroine, cocaine, pot, tablets, acid and downers, Rockstar chief Dan Houser confirming the feature.
The big cheese explains: "We wanted to have a drug-dealing minigame in lots of the GTA games. We played with it a little in Vice City Stories, because it worked really well juxtaposed with the main story.
"It works well with what GTA is, with driving around the map, and it gives you another thing to think about - another layer or piece of the puzzle to keep you motivated."
More Chinatown Wars shortly.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015