Deal drugs on the DS
CVG this afternoon purport to reveal that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars on the DS handheld will include a potentially controversial drug-dealing mini-game.
The side diversion will apparently see you selling heroine, cocaine, pot, tablets, acid and downers, Rockstar chief Dan Houser confirming the feature.
The big cheese explains: "We wanted to have a drug-dealing minigame in lots of the GTA games. We played with it a little in Vice City Stories, because it worked really well juxtaposed with the main story.
"It works well with what GTA is, with driving around the map, and it gives you another thing to think about - another layer or piece of the puzzle to keep you motivated."
More Chinatown Wars shortly.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III