Pro Evo 3 dated
Konami today confirmed the official release date for the PS2's Pro Evolution Soccer 3, as well as revealing that Italian referee Pierluigi Collina, "arguably one of the most recognisable (and definitely the most terrifying) faces in football" has been signed for use on the official packaging of both the PC and PS2 versions of the eagerly awaited title.
The Japanese publisher's latest opus will be with us on October the 17th on the PS2, whilst PC gamers are promised they'll be getting their hands on it in time for the festive season.
"Pierluigi Collina sums up everything that is great about modern football and Pro Evolution Soccer 3," enthused Martin Schneider, Konami Europe's head marketing monkey. "He is an uncompromising, no nonsense figure who enjoys the respect of everybody in the game - from fans through to the world's most famous players and leading managers. With such a strong pedigree, we are naturally delighted that Mr Collina has agreed to front the packaging for a football game that shares so many of his traits. Pro Evolution Soccer 3 will be one of our key titles this year, and Mr Collina will help to extend aware of the game to a wider range of football fans."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light