Pro Evo 3 dated
Konami today confirmed the official release date for the PS2's Pro Evolution Soccer 3, as well as revealing that Italian referee Pierluigi Collina, "arguably one of the most recognisable (and definitely the most terrifying) faces in football" has been signed for use on the official packaging of both the PC and PS2 versions of the eagerly awaited title.
The Japanese publisher's latest opus will be with us on October the 17th on the PS2, whilst PC gamers are promised they'll be getting their hands on it in time for the festive season.
"Pierluigi Collina sums up everything that is great about modern football and Pro Evolution Soccer 3," enthused Martin Schneider, Konami Europe's head marketing monkey. "He is an uncompromising, no nonsense figure who enjoys the respect of everybody in the game - from fans through to the world's most famous players and leading managers. With such a strong pedigree, we are naturally delighted that Mr Collina has agreed to front the packaging for a football game that shares so many of his traits. Pro Evolution Soccer 3 will be one of our key titles this year, and Mr Collina will help to extend aware of the game to a wider range of football fans."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO