EA patch Spore
The official Spore site revealed late yesterday that the sandbox opus from Sims creator Will Wright has been patched for the first time.
The inaugural update ushers in a new cheat - 'evoadvantage' - which lets you start a new game with any previously evolved creature from the Sporepedia. 'Blocksmode' also sees creatures turned into, well, blocks.
The patch also shows you statistics in the build mode, displayed by holding 'i' when hovering over a particular creature part. Then there are style filters, once again entered via the cheat window. 'Stylefilter -microscope', 'stylefilter -norainbows' and 'stylefilter -nextgen' will all deliver new representations.
70 new planet scripts have also been added to further spice things up.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today