Home being readied for October debut?
The PS3's free social-networking world, Home, could finally be set for launch within the next couple of months - word on the street suggesting that a release at the end of October could be on the roster.
PS3 Fanboy cite a forum post from a Home Manager, who reveals that the PS3's forthcoming 2.50 firmware update will fix some of the freezes and connection issues being experienced by current Home beta testers.
Home 1.0, the first open release of the service, is of course scheduled to arrive alongside the 2.50 firmware update, the Manager in question stating: "2.5 is what we're waiting for and 'October' is what I've heard, later October is my guess."
More Home launch news very soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date