Home being readied for October debut?
The PS3's free social-networking world, Home, could finally be set for launch within the next couple of months - word on the street suggesting that a release at the end of October could be on the roster.
PS3 Fanboy cite a forum post from a Home Manager, who reveals that the PS3's forthcoming 2.50 firmware update will fix some of the freezes and connection issues being experienced by current Home beta testers.
Home 1.0, the first open release of the service, is of course scheduled to arrive alongside the 2.50 firmware update, the Manager in question stating: "2.5 is what we're waiting for and 'October' is what I've heard, later October is my guess."
More Home launch news very soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year