Home being readied for October debut?
The PS3's free social-networking world, Home, could finally be set for launch within the next couple of months - word on the street suggesting that a release at the end of October could be on the roster.
PS3 Fanboy cite a forum post from a Home Manager, who reveals that the PS3's forthcoming 2.50 firmware update will fix some of the freezes and connection issues being experienced by current Home beta testers.
Home 1.0, the first open release of the service, is of course scheduled to arrive alongside the 2.50 firmware update, the Manager in question stating: "2.5 is what we're waiting for and 'October' is what I've heard, later October is my guess."
More Home launch news very soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today