Home being readied for October debut?
The PS3's free social-networking world, Home, could finally be set for launch within the next couple of months - word on the street suggesting that a release at the end of October could be on the roster.
PS3 Fanboy cite a forum post from a Home Manager, who reveals that the PS3's forthcoming 2.50 firmware update will fix some of the freezes and connection issues being experienced by current Home beta testers.
Home 1.0, the first open release of the service, is of course scheduled to arrive alongside the 2.50 firmware update, the Manager in question stating: "2.5 is what we're waiting for and 'October' is what I've heard, later October is my guess."
More Home launch news very soon.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3