Free Radical moot TimeSplitters 4
Clearly keen to put Haze behind them, developer Free Radical are asking for community assistance selecting which platforms they should make TimeSplitters 4 on.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC options are unsurprisingly available - but Free Radical also suggest they might "make something different". So there you go.
We've known that a new TS title was in the works for some time, though quite why its makers would like to decide on a platform now is a mystery - we'd sort of assumed a "next-gen" debut was likely.
Still, you can offer them your thoughts on the matter, should you wish to.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today