Free Radical moot TimeSplitters 4
Clearly keen to put Haze behind them, developer Free Radical are asking for community assistance selecting which platforms they should make TimeSplitters 4 on.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC options are unsurprisingly available - but Free Radical also suggest they might "make something different". So there you go.
We've known that a new TS title was in the works for some time, though quite why its makers would like to decide on a platform now is a mystery - we'd sort of assumed a "next-gen" debut was likely.
Still, you can offer them your thoughts on the matter, should you wish to.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives