Free Radical moot TimeSplitters 4
Clearly keen to put Haze behind them, developer Free Radical are asking for community assistance selecting which platforms they should make TimeSplitters 4 on.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC options are unsurprisingly available - but Free Radical also suggest they might "make something different". So there you go.
We've known that a new TS title was in the works for some time, though quite why its makers would like to decide on a platform now is a mystery - we'd sort of assumed a "next-gen" debut was likely.
Still, you can offer them your thoughts on the matter, should you wish to.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update