Free Radical moot TimeSplitters 4
Clearly keen to put Haze behind them, developer Free Radical are asking for community assistance selecting which platforms they should make TimeSplitters 4 on.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC options are unsurprisingly available - but Free Radical also suggest they might "make something different". So there you go.
We've known that a new TS title was in the works for some time, though quite why its makers would like to decide on a platform now is a mystery - we'd sort of assumed a "next-gen" debut was likely.
Still, you can offer them your thoughts on the matter, should you wish to.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer