Free Radical moot TimeSplitters 4
Clearly keen to put Haze behind them, developer Free Radical are asking for community assistance selecting which platforms they should make TimeSplitters 4 on.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PC options are unsurprisingly available - but Free Radical also suggest they might "make something different". So there you go.
We've known that a new TS title was in the works for some time, though quite why its makers would like to decide on a platform now is a mystery - we'd sort of assumed a "next-gen" debut was likely.
Still, you can offer them your thoughts on the matter, should you wish to.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO