Grim Fandango remake to hit the PC
Glad tidings have come for PC fans who may feel a little bit miffed that Grim Fandango is getting a remake on PS4 and PS Vita.
It seems that the remake will also be coming to the PC (Windows and Linux) as well as the Mac and these versions will launch alongside the PS4 and PS Vita versions.
Grim Fandango was the last game that Tim Schafer made for LucasArts and it is widely regarded as a masterpiece of adventure gaming. It's unique combination of film noir and the Mexican Day Of The Dead mean it's still one an impressive and unique game even now.
There's no news as to when Grim Fandango is to be re-released but it is good to hear that it will return to its original home on the PC as well as finding a new audience on the PS4 and PS Vita.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week