Grim Fandango remake to hit the PC
Glad tidings have come for PC fans who may feel a little bit miffed that Grim Fandango is getting a remake on PS4 and PS Vita.
It seems that the remake will also be coming to the PC (Windows and Linux) as well as the Mac and these versions will launch alongside the PS4 and PS Vita versions.
Grim Fandango was the last game that Tim Schafer made for LucasArts and it is widely regarded as a masterpiece of adventure gaming. It's unique combination of film noir and the Mexican Day Of The Dead mean it's still one an impressive and unique game even now.
There's no news as to when Grim Fandango is to be re-released but it is good to hear that it will return to its original home on the PC as well as finding a new audience on the PS4 and PS Vita.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year