Grim Fandango remake to hit the PC
Glad tidings have come for PC fans who may feel a little bit miffed that Grim Fandango is getting a remake on PS4 and PS Vita.
It seems that the remake will also be coming to the PC (Windows and Linux) as well as the Mac and these versions will launch alongside the PS4 and PS Vita versions.
Grim Fandango was the last game that Tim Schafer made for LucasArts and it is widely regarded as a masterpiece of adventure gaming. It's unique combination of film noir and the Mexican Day Of The Dead mean it's still one an impressive and unique game even now.
There's no news as to when Grim Fandango is to be re-released but it is good to hear that it will return to its original home on the PC as well as finding a new audience on the PS4 and PS Vita.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3