Grim Fandango remake to hit the PC
Glad tidings have come for PC fans who may feel a little bit miffed that Grim Fandango is getting a remake on PS4 and PS Vita.
It seems that the remake will also be coming to the PC (Windows and Linux) as well as the Mac and these versions will launch alongside the PS4 and PS Vita versions.
Grim Fandango was the last game that Tim Schafer made for LucasArts and it is widely regarded as a masterpiece of adventure gaming. It's unique combination of film noir and the Mexican Day Of The Dead mean it's still one an impressive and unique game even now.
There's no news as to when Grim Fandango is to be re-released but it is good to hear that it will return to its original home on the PC as well as finding a new audience on the PS4 and PS Vita.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer