Grim Fandango remake to hit the PC
Glad tidings have come for PC fans who may feel a little bit miffed that Grim Fandango is getting a remake on PS4 and PS Vita.
It seems that the remake will also be coming to the PC (Windows and Linux) as well as the Mac and these versions will launch alongside the PS4 and PS Vita versions.
Grim Fandango was the last game that Tim Schafer made for LucasArts and it is widely regarded as a masterpiece of adventure gaming. It's unique combination of film noir and the Mexican Day Of The Dead mean it's still one an impressive and unique game even now.
There's no news as to when Grim Fandango is to be re-released but it is good to hear that it will return to its original home on the PC as well as finding a new audience on the PS4 and PS Vita.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today