Many Guitar Hero titles in bound
Activision Blizzard, once again spilling the beans at their Analyst Day shindig, have revealed that they hope to have on sale three times the present number of Guitar Hero titles by 2010.
Big cheese Mike Griffith said the giant firm hoped to "triple" the number of titles available by this time - promising that it will also "double" during 2009.
More band-specific games could be released, after GH: Aerosmith was declared a success.
"[The Aerosmith] version of Guitar Hero generated far more in revenues than any Aerosmith album ever has," beamed CEO Bobby Kotick, speaking with MTV.
"Merchandising, concert sales, their ability to sign a new contract, all been unbelievably influenced by their participation in Guitar Hero."
More on Acti's plans as they emerge.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May