Many Guitar Hero titles in bound
Activision Blizzard, once again spilling the beans at their Analyst Day shindig, have revealed that they hope to have on sale three times the present number of Guitar Hero titles by 2010.
Big cheese Mike Griffith said the giant firm hoped to "triple" the number of titles available by this time - promising that it will also "double" during 2009.
More band-specific games could be released, after GH: Aerosmith was declared a success.
"[The Aerosmith] version of Guitar Hero generated far more in revenues than any Aerosmith album ever has," beamed CEO Bobby Kotick, speaking with MTV.
"Merchandising, concert sales, their ability to sign a new contract, all been unbelievably influenced by their participation in Guitar Hero."
More on Acti's plans as they emerge.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year