Many Guitar Hero titles in bound
Activision Blizzard, once again spilling the beans at their Analyst Day shindig, have revealed that they hope to have on sale three times the present number of Guitar Hero titles by 2010.
Big cheese Mike Griffith said the giant firm hoped to "triple" the number of titles available by this time - promising that it will also "double" during 2009.
More band-specific games could be released, after GH: Aerosmith was declared a success.
"[The Aerosmith] version of Guitar Hero generated far more in revenues than any Aerosmith album ever has," beamed CEO Bobby Kotick, speaking with MTV.
"Merchandising, concert sales, their ability to sign a new contract, all been unbelievably influenced by their participation in Guitar Hero."
More on Acti's plans as they emerge.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent