Many Guitar Hero titles in bound
Activision Blizzard, once again spilling the beans at their Analyst Day shindig, have revealed that they hope to have on sale three times the present number of Guitar Hero titles by 2010.
Big cheese Mike Griffith said the giant firm hoped to "triple" the number of titles available by this time - promising that it will also "double" during 2009.
More band-specific games could be released, after GH: Aerosmith was declared a success.
"[The Aerosmith] version of Guitar Hero generated far more in revenues than any Aerosmith album ever has," beamed CEO Bobby Kotick, speaking with MTV.
"Merchandising, concert sales, their ability to sign a new contract, all been unbelievably influenced by their participation in Guitar Hero."
More on Acti's plans as they emerge.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny