Many Guitar Hero titles in bound
Activision Blizzard, once again spilling the beans at their Analyst Day shindig, have revealed that they hope to have on sale three times the present number of Guitar Hero titles by 2010.
Big cheese Mike Griffith said the giant firm hoped to "triple" the number of titles available by this time - promising that it will also "double" during 2009.
More band-specific games could be released, after GH: Aerosmith was declared a success.
"[The Aerosmith] version of Guitar Hero generated far more in revenues than any Aerosmith album ever has," beamed CEO Bobby Kotick, speaking with MTV.
"Merchandising, concert sales, their ability to sign a new contract, all been unbelievably influenced by their participation in Guitar Hero."
More on Acti's plans as they emerge.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer