Take-Two shares plummet
More business related nonsense this afternoon, as we learn that Take-Two's share value has dropped by 30% after Electronic Arts announced that talks to takeover the firm had been ceased.
Experts now predict Take-Two shares will sink back to pre-offer levels. EA had offered in the region of 26 USD per share, while shares fell back to 15.45 USD in today's trading.
Outspoken analyst Michael Pachter's new target for the company is down to 16.50 from 26 USD now, the industry soothsayer offering: "Notwithstanding significantly better than expected Q3 results, we continue to question the sustainability of earnings, and wonder about the potential for a 'bidding war' to attract several key employees."
More Take-Two news as we get it.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date