News of the PS3 and Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed title coming “soon” says Yves Guillemot
Ubisoft's CEO, Yves Guillemot has indicated that news of this year's upcoming current-gen Assassin's Creed game is coming soon.
Guillemot explained to investors in their latest financial report that they would be unveiling their plans for the Assassin's Creed on the current-gen consoles “soon”.
So far rumours have suggested that the game, which is supposedly called Assassin's Creed: Comet, is set in New York directly after the events of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though