News of the PS3 and Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed title coming “soon” says Yves Guillemot
Ubisoft's CEO, Yves Guillemot has indicated that news of this year's upcoming current-gen Assassin's Creed game is coming soon.
Guillemot explained to investors in their latest financial report that they would be unveiling their plans for the Assassin's Creed on the current-gen consoles “soon”.
So far rumours have suggested that the game, which is supposedly called Assassin's Creed: Comet, is set in New York directly after the events of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year