News of the PS3 and Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed title coming “soon” says Yves Guillemot
Ubisoft's CEO, Yves Guillemot has indicated that news of this year's upcoming current-gen Assassin's Creed game is coming soon.
Guillemot explained to investors in their latest financial report that they would be unveiling their plans for the Assassin's Creed on the current-gen consoles “soon”.
So far rumours have suggested that the game, which is supposedly called Assassin's Creed: Comet, is set in New York directly after the events of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title