News of the PS3 and Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed title coming “soon” says Yves Guillemot
Ubisoft's CEO, Yves Guillemot has indicated that news of this year's upcoming current-gen Assassin's Creed game is coming soon.
Guillemot explained to investors in their latest financial report that they would be unveiling their plans for the Assassin's Creed on the current-gen consoles “soon”.
So far rumours have suggested that the game, which is supposedly called Assassin's Creed: Comet, is set in New York directly after the events of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016