Resistance 2 beta application process open
Sony are now letting PS3 gamers sign-up to participate in the public beta phase that precedes the full launch of new FPS Resistance 2.
You can register for the chance to take part online, and you'll just need to fill out a quick form, providing your PSN ID and the like.
Email invites will be sent to lucky applicants on an unspecified date, although not everyone will go home happy by the sound of things.
"Space is limited. So, if you want to get a chance to try out all the new multiplayer features in Resistance 2, such as the 8-player co-op and up to 60-player competitive multiplayer, apply now! Good luck!"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3