Resistance 2 beta application process open
Sony are now letting PS3 gamers sign-up to participate in the public beta phase that precedes the full launch of new FPS Resistance 2.
You can register for the chance to take part online, and you'll just need to fill out a quick form, providing your PSN ID and the like.
Email invites will be sent to lucky applicants on an unspecified date, although not everyone will go home happy by the sound of things.
"Space is limited. So, if you want to get a chance to try out all the new multiplayer features in Resistance 2, such as the 8-player co-op and up to 60-player competitive multiplayer, apply now! Good luck!"
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One