New iPod Touch lures gamers
Apple have been holding their 'Lets Rock' event in San Francisco today, lifting the lid on a new iPod Touch model, which Apple boss Steve Jobs claims can be the "best portable device for gaming."
A new football game, called Real Soccer 2009 will be created for the new gizmo, alongside a spruced-up handheld version of Need for Speed Undercover.
The new iPod incorporates a D-pad and 'A/B' buttons on the touch-screen interface, as well as sporting motion-sensing gesture technology.
The three new iPods were put on sale today by Apple, an 8GB system is yours for 229 USD, 16G for 299 USD and 32GB for 399 USD.
We'll keep you posted on Apple's gaming overtures as we learn more.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO