New iPod Touch lures gamers
Apple have been holding their 'Lets Rock' event in San Francisco today, lifting the lid on a new iPod Touch model, which Apple boss Steve Jobs claims can be the "best portable device for gaming."
A new football game, called Real Soccer 2009 will be created for the new gizmo, alongside a spruced-up handheld version of Need for Speed Undercover.
The new iPod incorporates a D-pad and 'A/B' buttons on the touch-screen interface, as well as sporting motion-sensing gesture technology.
The three new iPods were put on sale today by Apple, an 8GB system is yours for 229 USD, 16G for 299 USD and 32GB for 399 USD.
We'll keep you posted on Apple's gaming overtures as we learn more.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree