New iPod Touch lures gamers
Apple have been holding their 'Lets Rock' event in San Francisco today, lifting the lid on a new iPod Touch model, which Apple boss Steve Jobs claims can be the "best portable device for gaming."
A new football game, called Real Soccer 2009 will be created for the new gizmo, alongside a spruced-up handheld version of Need for Speed Undercover.
The new iPod incorporates a D-pad and 'A/B' buttons on the touch-screen interface, as well as sporting motion-sensing gesture technology.
The three new iPods were put on sale today by Apple, an 8GB system is yours for 229 USD, 16G for 299 USD and 32GB for 399 USD.
We'll keep you posted on Apple's gaming overtures as we learn more.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter