More Nuts & Bolts for next Banjo title
Rare animator Ellissa Miller has told UK site CVG that the next Banjo-Kazooie game could expand on the vehicle creating side of Nuts & Bolts.
The new release "is like an introduction to what we could do," Miller revealed. "If we went on and did some more then we could push it. If it was accepted and people enjoyed it then we could definitely push it in a much bigger direction. This is like an opening to a new type of gaming I guess."
A few "crazy ideas" could be included in a future Banjo game, assuming the new title is a success. "But we're just trying to finish this one. People ask us what we're going to do next... I want to go on holiday!"
Designer Greg Harrison adds the that Nuts & Bolts vehicle building concept came out of a desire to create something new - not just a new platform game.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO