More Nuts & Bolts for next Banjo title
Rare animator Ellissa Miller has told UK site CVG that the next Banjo-Kazooie game could expand on the vehicle creating side of Nuts & Bolts.
The new release "is like an introduction to what we could do," Miller revealed. "If we went on and did some more then we could push it. If it was accepted and people enjoyed it then we could definitely push it in a much bigger direction. This is like an opening to a new type of gaming I guess."
A few "crazy ideas" could be included in a future Banjo game, assuming the new title is a success. "But we're just trying to finish this one. People ask us what we're going to do next... I want to go on holiday!"
Designer Greg Harrison adds the that Nuts & Bolts vehicle building concept came out of a desire to create something new - not just a new platform game.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto