More Nuts & Bolts for next Banjo title
Rare animator Ellissa Miller has told UK site CVG that the next Banjo-Kazooie game could expand on the vehicle creating side of Nuts & Bolts.
The new release "is like an introduction to what we could do," Miller revealed. "If we went on and did some more then we could push it. If it was accepted and people enjoyed it then we could definitely push it in a much bigger direction. This is like an opening to a new type of gaming I guess."
A few "crazy ideas" could be included in a future Banjo game, assuming the new title is a success. "But we're just trying to finish this one. People ask us what we're going to do next... I want to go on holiday!"
Designer Greg Harrison adds the that Nuts & Bolts vehicle building concept came out of a desire to create something new - not just a new platform game.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title