Austria, Ireland and New Zealand finally get Kinect voice commands for Xbox One
Three more countries will finally be able to use the Xbox One's Kinect voice commands as of now.
Xbox Social Marketing Manager Graeme Boyd has revealed that Austria, Ireland and New Zealand have been gifted the ability to use the voice commands in a new update.
Boyd stated on Twitter, “Xbox One owners in Ireland, Austria and NZ! You can now use Kinect voice controls: Settings>Language & Location>Spoken English/German. Ta!”
The delay has been caused by the Xbox One having difficulty with some distinctive dialects however it seems that Microsoft has managed fix this issue new at least for the three countries in question.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter