Austria, Ireland and New Zealand finally get Kinect voice commands for Xbox One
Three more countries will finally be able to use the Xbox One's Kinect voice commands as of now.
Xbox Social Marketing Manager Graeme Boyd has revealed that Austria, Ireland and New Zealand have been gifted the ability to use the voice commands in a new update.
Boyd stated on Twitter, “Xbox One owners in Ireland, Austria and NZ! You can now use Kinect voice controls: Settings>Language & Location>Spoken English/German. Ta!”
The delay has been caused by the Xbox One having difficulty with some distinctive dialects however it seems that Microsoft has managed fix this issue new at least for the three countries in question.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update