Austria, Ireland and New Zealand finally get Kinect voice commands for Xbox One
Three more countries will finally be able to use the Xbox One's Kinect voice commands as of now.
Xbox Social Marketing Manager Graeme Boyd has revealed that Austria, Ireland and New Zealand have been gifted the ability to use the voice commands in a new update.
Boyd stated on Twitter, “Xbox One owners in Ireland, Austria and NZ! You can now use Kinect voice controls: Settings>Language & Location>Spoken English/German. Ta!”
The delay has been caused by the Xbox One having difficulty with some distinctive dialects however it seems that Microsoft has managed fix this issue new at least for the three countries in question.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO