Austria, Ireland and New Zealand finally get Kinect voice commands for Xbox One
Three more countries will finally be able to use the Xbox One's Kinect voice commands as of now.
Xbox Social Marketing Manager Graeme Boyd has revealed that Austria, Ireland and New Zealand have been gifted the ability to use the voice commands in a new update.
Boyd stated on Twitter, “Xbox One owners in Ireland, Austria and NZ! You can now use Kinect voice controls: Settings>Language & Location>Spoken English/German. Ta!”
The delay has been caused by the Xbox One having difficulty with some distinctive dialects however it seems that Microsoft has managed fix this issue new at least for the three countries in question.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title