Austria, Ireland and New Zealand finally get Kinect voice commands for Xbox One
Three more countries will finally be able to use the Xbox One's Kinect voice commands as of now.
Xbox Social Marketing Manager Graeme Boyd has revealed that Austria, Ireland and New Zealand have been gifted the ability to use the voice commands in a new update.
Boyd stated on Twitter, “Xbox One owners in Ireland, Austria and NZ! You can now use Kinect voice controls: Settings>Language & Location>Spoken English/German. Ta!”
The delay has been caused by the Xbox One having difficulty with some distinctive dialects however it seems that Microsoft has managed fix this issue new at least for the three countries in question.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side