New US Xbox bundle, PC Halo gold
Plenty of activity in the USA surrounding Microsoft today, whilst Europe limbers up for X03 which kicks off in southern France tomorrow. Firstly, the PC version of Halo, developed for Redmond by Gearbox, has been confirmed by the publisher as officially gold. The completed game will out in stores, stateside at least, by September 30th.
Meanwhile, moving on to more topical issues, Microsoft also confirmed today a brand new Xbox bundle due out imminently in the USA, designed specifically for the forthcoming holiday season. The new bundle costs $179.99 and includes the console, two games, and a two-month Xbox Live trial.
The games in question appear to be Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Tetris Worlds Live. The new bundle is sure to pile the pressure on Sony who've been staunchly reluctant to cut prices as Microsoft have, especially with Christmas nearly upon us.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer