Shadow Warrior reboot heading to next-gen consoles at the end of the summer
Flying Hog's reboot of the 1990's gory classic first-person shooter Shadow Warrior is heading to next-gen consoles later on in the summer.
The game's distributors, Devolver Digital and Majesco Entertainment have announced that Shadow Warrior is coming both the PS4 and the Xbox One.
Majesco CEO Jesse Sutton stated, “Shadow Warrior turns the 90s nostalgia meter way up, delivering big guns, big blades and big attitude laced with humour. This is a must have title for every kind of fan: those who loved the original game, FPS enthusiasts and players looking for a deep next-gen experience at a legacy price point. We’re proud to partner with Devolver to bring this highly rated game to the console audience.”
Shadow Warrior will be released on the PS4 and the Xbox One in September. It has been available on the PC since last year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year