Shadow Warrior reboot heading to next-gen consoles at the end of the summer
Flying Hog's reboot of the 1990's gory classic first-person shooter Shadow Warrior is heading to next-gen consoles later on in the summer.
The game's distributors, Devolver Digital and Majesco Entertainment have announced that Shadow Warrior is coming both the PS4 and the Xbox One.
Majesco CEO Jesse Sutton stated, “Shadow Warrior turns the 90s nostalgia meter way up, delivering big guns, big blades and big attitude laced with humour. This is a must have title for every kind of fan: those who loved the original game, FPS enthusiasts and players looking for a deep next-gen experience at a legacy price point. We’re proud to partner with Devolver to bring this highly rated game to the console audience.”
Shadow Warrior will be released on the PS4 and the Xbox One in September. It has been available on the PC since last year.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced