Shadow Warrior reboot heading to next-gen consoles at the end of the summer
Flying Hog's reboot of the 1990's gory classic first-person shooter Shadow Warrior is heading to next-gen consoles later on in the summer.
The game's distributors, Devolver Digital and Majesco Entertainment have announced that Shadow Warrior is coming both the PS4 and the Xbox One.
Majesco CEO Jesse Sutton stated, “Shadow Warrior turns the 90s nostalgia meter way up, delivering big guns, big blades and big attitude laced with humour. This is a must have title for every kind of fan: those who loved the original game, FPS enthusiasts and players looking for a deep next-gen experience at a legacy price point. We’re proud to partner with Devolver to bring this highly rated game to the console audience.”
Shadow Warrior will be released on the PS4 and the Xbox One in September. It has been available on the PC since last year.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine