Shadow Warrior reboot heading to next-gen consoles at the end of the summer
Flying Hog's reboot of the 1990's gory classic first-person shooter Shadow Warrior is heading to next-gen consoles later on in the summer.
The game's distributors, Devolver Digital and Majesco Entertainment have announced that Shadow Warrior is coming both the PS4 and the Xbox One.
Majesco CEO Jesse Sutton stated, “Shadow Warrior turns the 90s nostalgia meter way up, delivering big guns, big blades and big attitude laced with humour. This is a must have title for every kind of fan: those who loved the original game, FPS enthusiasts and players looking for a deep next-gen experience at a legacy price point. We’re proud to partner with Devolver to bring this highly rated game to the console audience.”
Shadow Warrior will be released on the PS4 and the Xbox One in September. It has been available on the PC since last year.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue