Shadow Warrior reboot heading to next-gen consoles at the end of the summer
Flying Hog's reboot of the 1990's gory classic first-person shooter Shadow Warrior is heading to next-gen consoles later on in the summer.
The game's distributors, Devolver Digital and Majesco Entertainment have announced that Shadow Warrior is coming both the PS4 and the Xbox One.
Majesco CEO Jesse Sutton stated, “Shadow Warrior turns the 90s nostalgia meter way up, delivering big guns, big blades and big attitude laced with humour. This is a must have title for every kind of fan: those who loved the original game, FPS enthusiasts and players looking for a deep next-gen experience at a legacy price point. We’re proud to partner with Devolver to bring this highly rated game to the console audience.”
Shadow Warrior will be released on the PS4 and the Xbox One in September. It has been available on the PC since last year.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light