GTA set for Wii?
Having cleaned up on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 via GTA IV, and with that game now set for the PC, too, it is unsurprising Take Two are setting their sights on other formats with future GTA releases.
We already know that Chinatown Wars is en route to the DS handheld, and in their latest financial briefing, the publisher has delivered a strong hint that the series might also make its way to the Wii, too.
"We’ve spent an enormous amount of time and effort working with Nintendo. We’re very proud of the partnership. GTA: Chinatown Wars is an important step... and we intend to continue to grow that relationship," CEO Ben Feder teased.
More on all things GTA soon.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold