GTA set for Wii?
Having cleaned up on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 via GTA IV, and with that game now set for the PC, too, it is unsurprising Take Two are setting their sights on other formats with future GTA releases.
We already know that Chinatown Wars is en route to the DS handheld, and in their latest financial briefing, the publisher has delivered a strong hint that the series might also make its way to the Wii, too.
"We’ve spent an enormous amount of time and effort working with Nintendo. We’re very proud of the partnership. GTA: Chinatown Wars is an important step... and we intend to continue to grow that relationship," CEO Ben Feder teased.
More on all things GTA soon.
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront