GTA set for Wii?
Having cleaned up on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 via GTA IV, and with that game now set for the PC, too, it is unsurprising Take Two are setting their sights on other formats with future GTA releases.
We already know that Chinatown Wars is en route to the DS handheld, and in their latest financial briefing, the publisher has delivered a strong hint that the series might also make its way to the Wii, too.
"We’ve spent an enormous amount of time and effort working with Nintendo. We’re very proud of the partnership. GTA: Chinatown Wars is an important step... and we intend to continue to grow that relationship," CEO Ben Feder teased.
More on all things GTA soon.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access