GTA set for Wii?
Having cleaned up on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 via GTA IV, and with that game now set for the PC, too, it is unsurprising Take Two are setting their sights on other formats with future GTA releases.
We already know that Chinatown Wars is en route to the DS handheld, and in their latest financial briefing, the publisher has delivered a strong hint that the series might also make its way to the Wii, too.
"We’ve spent an enormous amount of time and effort working with Nintendo. We’re very proud of the partnership. GTA: Chinatown Wars is an important step... and we intend to continue to grow that relationship," CEO Ben Feder teased.
More on all things GTA soon.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released