GTA set for Wii?
Having cleaned up on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 via GTA IV, and with that game now set for the PC, too, it is unsurprising Take Two are setting their sights on other formats with future GTA releases.
We already know that Chinatown Wars is en route to the DS handheld, and in their latest financial briefing, the publisher has delivered a strong hint that the series might also make its way to the Wii, too.
"We’ve spent an enormous amount of time and effort working with Nintendo. We’re very proud of the partnership. GTA: Chinatown Wars is an important step... and we intend to continue to grow that relationship," CEO Ben Feder teased.
More on all things GTA soon.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine