GTA IV sails past 10 million
Take Two Interactive have this evening revealed in their latest financial briefing that revenues for the third-quarter were up over 100% on last year - topping 433.8 million USD.
Profit topped 51.8 million USD, versus a loss of a similar size in 2007, while the publisher were at pains to highlight the strength of their games line-up with Christmas approaching.
While forthcoming releases were highlighted, the elephant in the room was of course the huge success of GTA IV - the reason for Take Two's strong financials - the firm officially confirming that the title has now passed 10 million in sales.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV very soon.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal