GTA IV sails past 10 million
Take Two Interactive have this evening revealed in their latest financial briefing that revenues for the third-quarter were up over 100% on last year - topping 433.8 million USD.
Profit topped 51.8 million USD, versus a loss of a similar size in 2007, while the publisher were at pains to highlight the strength of their games line-up with Christmas approaching.
While forthcoming releases were highlighted, the elephant in the room was of course the huge success of GTA IV - the reason for Take Two's strong financials - the firm officially confirming that the title has now passed 10 million in sales.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3