GTA IV sails past 10 million
Take Two Interactive have this evening revealed in their latest financial briefing that revenues for the third-quarter were up over 100% on last year - topping 433.8 million USD.
Profit topped 51.8 million USD, versus a loss of a similar size in 2007, while the publisher were at pains to highlight the strength of their games line-up with Christmas approaching.
While forthcoming releases were highlighted, the elephant in the room was of course the huge success of GTA IV - the reason for Take Two's strong financials - the firm officially confirming that the title has now passed 10 million in sales.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV very soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side