GTA IV sails past 10 million
Take Two Interactive have this evening revealed in their latest financial briefing that revenues for the third-quarter were up over 100% on last year - topping 433.8 million USD.
Profit topped 51.8 million USD, versus a loss of a similar size in 2007, while the publisher were at pains to highlight the strength of their games line-up with Christmas approaching.
While forthcoming releases were highlighted, the elephant in the room was of course the huge success of GTA IV - the reason for Take Two's strong financials - the firm officially confirming that the title has now passed 10 million in sales.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV very soon.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year