GTA IV sails past 10 million
Take Two Interactive have this evening revealed in their latest financial briefing that revenues for the third-quarter were up over 100% on last year - topping 433.8 million USD.
Profit topped 51.8 million USD, versus a loss of a similar size in 2007, while the publisher were at pains to highlight the strength of their games line-up with Christmas approaching.
While forthcoming releases were highlighted, the elephant in the room was of course the huge success of GTA IV - the reason for Take Two's strong financials - the firm officially confirming that the title has now passed 10 million in sales.
We'll bring you more on GTA IV very soon.
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary