GTA IV content set for November
Reports online this evening assure us that despite news to the contrary, the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV is still on course to arrive this side of Christmas.
UK site Eurogamer.net report that the content will actually be made available on Xbox Live come November, which will come as a relief to gamers concerned the new content might slip into 2009.
Two episodes will be released for the 360, approximately 10 hours in length, while new achievements will be offered. No pricing has been offered, and it isn't clear whether the new content will be comprised of new missions and plot; or new cities to explore.
Microsoft apparently spent 50 million USD landing the content exclusively for the Xbox 360. We'll keep you posted.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III