GTA IV content set for November
Reports online this evening assure us that despite news to the contrary, the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV is still on course to arrive this side of Christmas.
UK site Eurogamer.net report that the content will actually be made available on Xbox Live come November, which will come as a relief to gamers concerned the new content might slip into 2009.
Two episodes will be released for the 360, approximately 10 hours in length, while new achievements will be offered. No pricing has been offered, and it isn't clear whether the new content will be comprised of new missions and plot; or new cities to explore.
Microsoft apparently spent 50 million USD landing the content exclusively for the Xbox 360. We'll keep you posted.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015