GTA IV content set for November
Reports online this evening assure us that despite news to the contrary, the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV is still on course to arrive this side of Christmas.
UK site Eurogamer.net report that the content will actually be made available on Xbox Live come November, which will come as a relief to gamers concerned the new content might slip into 2009.
Two episodes will be released for the 360, approximately 10 hours in length, while new achievements will be offered. No pricing has been offered, and it isn't clear whether the new content will be comprised of new missions and plot; or new cities to explore.
Microsoft apparently spent 50 million USD landing the content exclusively for the Xbox 360. We'll keep you posted.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title