GTA IV content set for November
Reports online this evening assure us that despite news to the contrary, the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV is still on course to arrive this side of Christmas.
UK site Eurogamer.net report that the content will actually be made available on Xbox Live come November, which will come as a relief to gamers concerned the new content might slip into 2009.
Two episodes will be released for the 360, approximately 10 hours in length, while new achievements will be offered. No pricing has been offered, and it isn't clear whether the new content will be comprised of new missions and plot; or new cities to explore.
Microsoft apparently spent 50 million USD landing the content exclusively for the Xbox 360. We'll keep you posted.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year