GTA IV content set for November
Reports online this evening assure us that despite news to the contrary, the Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV is still on course to arrive this side of Christmas.
UK site Eurogamer.net report that the content will actually be made available on Xbox Live come November, which will come as a relief to gamers concerned the new content might slip into 2009.
Two episodes will be released for the 360, approximately 10 hours in length, while new achievements will be offered. No pricing has been offered, and it isn't clear whether the new content will be comprised of new missions and plot; or new cities to explore.
Microsoft apparently spent 50 million USD landing the content exclusively for the Xbox 360. We'll keep you posted.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch