Guitar Hero "fires imaginations" - Noel Gallagher
Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher has a rather more positive view of Guitar Hero, compared to his previous words of wisdom on gaming, telling the MusicRadar podcast that he believes the rhythm-music phenomenon is a good thing.
"If it puts little plastic guitars into kids’ hands and fires their imaginations, I think that’s a good thing. It’s harmless fun, innit," he enthused.
"I’d rather that genre of videogames than somebody getting their fucking head chopped off with a samurai sword while getting f**ked by a goblin up the arse with a laser. Do you know what I mean?"
Indeed Noel, we definitely know what you mean.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016