Guitar Hero "fires imaginations" - Noel Gallagher
Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher has a rather more positive view of Guitar Hero, compared to his previous words of wisdom on gaming, telling the MusicRadar podcast that he believes the rhythm-music phenomenon is a good thing.
"If it puts little plastic guitars into kids’ hands and fires their imaginations, I think that’s a good thing. It’s harmless fun, innit," he enthused.
"I’d rather that genre of videogames than somebody getting their fucking head chopped off with a samurai sword while getting f**ked by a goblin up the arse with a laser. Do you know what I mean?"
Indeed Noel, we definitely know what you mean.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon