Guitar Hero "fires imaginations" - Noel Gallagher
Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher has a rather more positive view of Guitar Hero, compared to his previous words of wisdom on gaming, telling the MusicRadar podcast that he believes the rhythm-music phenomenon is a good thing.
"If it puts little plastic guitars into kids’ hands and fires their imaginations, I think that’s a good thing. It’s harmless fun, innit," he enthused.
"I’d rather that genre of videogames than somebody getting their fucking head chopped off with a samurai sword while getting f**ked by a goblin up the arse with a laser. Do you know what I mean?"
Indeed Noel, we definitely know what you mean.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title