Guitar Hero "fires imaginations" - Noel Gallagher
Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher has a rather more positive view of Guitar Hero, compared to his previous words of wisdom on gaming, telling the MusicRadar podcast that he believes the rhythm-music phenomenon is a good thing.
"If it puts little plastic guitars into kids’ hands and fires their imaginations, I think that’s a good thing. It’s harmless fun, innit," he enthused.
"I’d rather that genre of videogames than somebody getting their fucking head chopped off with a samurai sword while getting f**ked by a goblin up the arse with a laser. Do you know what I mean?"
Indeed Noel, we definitely know what you mean.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year