Guitar Hero "fires imaginations" - Noel Gallagher
Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher has a rather more positive view of Guitar Hero, compared to his previous words of wisdom on gaming, telling the MusicRadar podcast that he believes the rhythm-music phenomenon is a good thing.
"If it puts little plastic guitars into kids’ hands and fires their imaginations, I think that’s a good thing. It’s harmless fun, innit," he enthused.
"I’d rather that genre of videogames than somebody getting their fucking head chopped off with a samurai sword while getting f**ked by a goblin up the arse with a laser. Do you know what I mean?"
Indeed Noel, we definitely know what you mean.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release