Destiny will require a 40GB install on the PS4
It looks like Destiny will be a bit of a whopper when it arrives on the PS4 in September.
According to Sony's online store Destiny will need to install as much as 40GB of data on the PS4's hard drive for an optimal gameplay experience. This is bound to rise as Bungie patches the game and the game's two expansions arrive as well.
Destiny will be released on September the 9th on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. The beta begins next week (July 17th) on PS4 and PS3 and on July the 23rd on Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer