Resistance 2 beta revealed, release dated
Sony and Insomniac confirm late this afternoon that they will be holding a worldwide multiplayer and co-operative beta test for Resistance 2, ahead of the full release in November.
The beta will take place in early October, but only those buying episode three of PS3 online mag Qore (or a subscription) are guaranteed entry. And only then if they live in Europe, too.
Alternatively, players can put their names down for the maelstrom that will be the open selection process, which you can access via the official beta website.
Resistance 2 will hit the PS3 in the USA on November 4th, Japan on the 13th, and Europe... we're not sure yet. We'll keep you posted.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release