Resistance 2 beta revealed, release dated
Sony and Insomniac confirm late this afternoon that they will be holding a worldwide multiplayer and co-operative beta test for Resistance 2, ahead of the full release in November.
The beta will take place in early October, but only those buying episode three of PS3 online mag Qore (or a subscription) are guaranteed entry. And only then if they live in Europe, too.
Alternatively, players can put their names down for the maelstrom that will be the open selection process, which you can access via the official beta website.
Resistance 2 will hit the PS3 in the USA on November 4th, Japan on the 13th, and Europe... we're not sure yet. We'll keep you posted.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch