Resistance 2 beta revealed, release dated
Sony and Insomniac confirm late this afternoon that they will be holding a worldwide multiplayer and co-operative beta test for Resistance 2, ahead of the full release in November.
The beta will take place in early October, but only those buying episode three of PS3 online mag Qore (or a subscription) are guaranteed entry. And only then if they live in Europe, too.
Alternatively, players can put their names down for the maelstrom that will be the open selection process, which you can access via the official beta website.
Resistance 2 will hit the PS3 in the USA on November 4th, Japan on the 13th, and Europe... we're not sure yet. We'll keep you posted.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users